Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Clock watcher!

Blog Entries

Quack, quack, quack!!! I have one lovely client who puts the alarm on his own phone and before you know it the phone is going quackers!!! At which point my music is still going, as I set the music after the greeting, whereas he sets his alarm when he gets to the door.

I have to nail him to the bed to get my last few moments out of him!!! lol

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Catriona (09-11-14), circumcised guy (09-11-14), Davidontour (09-11-14), Klittyliker (09-11-14), Mr Cuddles (09-11-14), Playitsam (09-11-14), rob_tig (09-11-14), Rocker123 (09-11-14), xagerate (09-11-14)

Reviews

I never once had problems with clock watching. More often than not it's me that says it's time to go. Once everythings done and the conversation is exhausted why would you want to stay any longer? Anyone that complains about 30 minutes and clock watching then book yourself a little longer!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (09-11-14)

Reviews

I don't believe they do clock watch, either that or they're extremely bad at it as how come if you book for 30 minutes and you're out in 20,
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 09-11-14 at 10:44.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Quack, quack, quack!!! I have one lovely client who puts the alarm on his own phone and before you know it the phone is going quackers!!! At which point my music is still going, as I set the music after the greeting, whereas he sets his alarm when he gets to the door.

I have to nail him to the bed to get my last few moments out of him!!! lol
    Being nailed to a bed by you Kate so you can have your wicked way would make my day brighter.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (09-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Off course there's subtle ways and means of indicating time up but I'm definitely not one to kick you out the door after 30/60mins or whatever it may be. Time is money but it's also important to note that regular or returnee clients are extremely valuable and by kicking clients out the door in an unmannerly fashion will no doubt ensure they'll not return.

Different ladies work in different ways, but my clients time starts when he gets out of the shower as opposed to when he walks through the door. I enjoy a lil chat before shower time and also after the 'business' is completed and thankfully I've never had any comments in my reviews about being a clock watcher quite the contrary. But as previously stated each lady has her own way of conducting her business. Whatever works for each lady.

I like your style, added to my fav list

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (09-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    I like your style, added to my fav list

Cheers babes
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

11. Default

I'm Kendra!

Or Spartacus.

One or the other, I forget which

Quote Originally Posted by liffey View Post
    I'm Kendra!

Or Spartacus.

One or the other, I forget which
    Sorry, what do you mean?

Reviews

I have been privileged to be afforded free time occasionally sometimes if I was the last client of the night(possibly I'm not as hideously ugly or boring as I assume or else the breath didn't stink that day)I would never say who had extended me this favour however .I am happy to be there for my agreed time tho ' and will sometimes ask if m time is coming to an end as I never wear a watch.I have only been shortchanged twice by a halfhour from 2hours and by 10 mins from an hour.For other reasons I would not have been going back but clipping the time sealed it.So losing even 10mins out of 60 is a definite no-no for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Off course there's subtle ways and means of indicating time up but I'm definitely not one to kick you out the door after 30/60mins or whatever it may be. Time is money but it's also important to note that regular or returnee clients are extremely valuable and by kicking clients out the door in an unmannerly fashion will no doubt ensure they'll not return.

Different ladies work in different ways, but my clients time starts when he gets out of the shower as opposed to when he walks through the door. I enjoy a lil chat before shower time and also after the 'business' is completed and thankfully I've never had any comments in my reviews about being a clock watcher quite the contrary. But as previously stated each lady has her own way of conducting her business. Whatever works for each lady.
    Your very generous with your time, but I would never assume this and would take it the i was on the clock once I got through the door, if I get a few extra minutes at the end It's a bonus
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast