Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ToraBora et al.. contact ladies during their "available hours"m be respectful please

Quote Originally Posted by english rebecca View Post
    This is work, best friends or not, we all have separate groups of friends. Its not that simple Paul.
    Yes it is that simple..... One phone for clients and one phone for friend's!!! When you aren't working turn off your phone so you're not annoyed and if you are that worried about certain individual's then give them your personal number for emergencies!!! My god its not rocket science!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul2626 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (07-11-14), english rebecca (07-11-14)

Reviews

Unfortunately most guys do not check out your work out.

We shop , eat , use the bathroom and go to the gym, on top of some ladies having to look after children if they are away and/ or pets like me.
    We also have touring costs, mortgages back home and studies often whilst on the road.

I know for me its really tough and very difficult to balance everything.

Hours are listed so genuine clients are aware when ladies are more than happy to meet.

I do an 8-9 hour day, Most people in any profession do. So we are also human, with family to care for and lives to lead.
    I can only work a week a month myself, but some ladies do work full time, but they also take weekends or weekdays off.

Just saying.
    Please read profiles prior to arranging your date with one of the many lovely ladies on EI

Becca

And I receive textal abuse for nit answering, I am a soft hearted lady , i cant be cold, so I am sensitive to abuse in whatever form it may be and I do not want to become down or angry at life just because I look at the phone in the morning and see abuse. Its not right.

If you think turning off your phone works, then put an ad up for 1 day and see the shit you take.

WALK< SHOES. Its just unpleasant ans really so so not necessary,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to english rebecca For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (07-11-14)

Ty Ella , I know we have briefly met once, but you are a lovely lady as well. genuine and also very much lead your own life outside of work like me x

Its the life you choose so you have to deal with it!!! No one is holding a gun to your head making you read the messages.... Ring your provider they should be able to switch off texts!! Also i have a job where i have a work phone which is possible to get calls 24/7 as i travel a lot with work. When im not working/off the phone goes off!!! Its a personal choice to switch it off or leave it on... If you choose to leave it on then deal with the calls and texts you receive!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to paul2626 For This Useful Post:

english rebecca (07-11-14)

So Tony perhaps you could explain, Its not nice to wake up to nasty at all, especially when you are a kind person.

In future I will deal with any abuse verbally, by text or physically by my own means.

Its just so wrong, when we do try to be wicked fun and naughty and we do aim to give 100% and please. IF i cant, I dont work that day.

Heres a cheers to respect , manners followed by naughtiness!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to english rebecca For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (07-11-14)

Reviews

And I receive textal abuse for nit answering, I am a soft hearted lady , i cant be cold, so I am sensitive to abuse in whatever form it may be and I do not want to become down or angry at life just because I look at the phone in the morning and see abuse. Its not right.

If you think turning off your phone works, then put an ad up for 1 day and see the shit you take.

WALK< SHOES. Its just unpleasant ans really so so not necessary,
    its best to keep abuse directed at you by text or any written form especially from someone you dont know away from your feelings, they could be the worlds biggest arsehole for all you know. keep feelings for those who you care about (or whos opinion you value in life) away from the other stuff you mention, no point getting upset over stuff like that you have no control over especially if its someone whos opinion you dont value/much
    Last edited by funlover12; 07-11-14 at 00:39.

Reviews

I have never abuse any one.I agree with you any one abuse some one is asshole.

So Tony perhaps you could explain, Its not nice to wake up to nasty at all, especially when you are a kind person.

In future I will deal with any abuse verbally, by text or physically by my own means.

Its just so wrong, when we do try to be wicked fun and naughty and we do aim to give 100% and please. IF i cant, I dont work that day.

Heres a cheers to respect , manners followed by naughtiness!!!

We get abuse if we dont reply/ phones are off etc.

Yes its a personal choice, however, your mobile isn't your living and this thread is not about technology , its about manners and reading basic info at he end of the day,

You say deal with the texts etc. Ok I will release tomorrow to local paperss a whole list of numbers, threats from the Ira, the real Ira etc going back 6 years. I had garda come to me to ask me to be a witness.

And I did not exactly choose this life. you dont know my situation, you dont know why I am doing this job and you are cold hearte to not realise how some clients speak to ladies whether bytext , call or in person.

Turning my phone off, simply means I have to turn it on the next day and wake up feeling blue rather thN POSITIVE LIKE WE ALL DESERVE TO FEEL , BOTH CLIENTS AND LADIES.

YOUR WORDS ARE HARSH AND UNWARRANTED PAUL/

TY, I was only asking for gents to be gents. I know a lot of ladies in Ireland and all of the ones I stay friends with over the last few years genuinely are wicked lasses.
    I guess I miss the silliness and laughter I had my with my friends/ clients a few years back, now its more abuse.

I didnt mean to bite Tony, but we al have a patience limit at the end of the day x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast