Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
QPH you more than once sang my praises even higher than you are now of HighWayMan .......................... were you right about me or are you just a very bad judge of character in general????
The fact remains that he posted the real name of a member of this site and that stigma will forever be attached to him like it or not.

To answer your question of "who else on here can say they saved the life of a very vulnerable person??" ................. I can say I have, more than once in fact.

HighWayMan may thank west and alec for their kind words but the truth is they only say it because both jump on any anti-Paws bandwagon they can .............. the sad truth is HighWayMan is nothing more than a pawn in a chess game that west and alec (and indeed QPH!!) have already lost ....................

Paws
Shhhhh everybody. Is that a car alarm I hear ? A fire alarm perhaps ? Is somebodys phone ringing ?

Ahh.. I thought so - Its the Bullshit detector...goes haywire when Bigpaws posts.

Life saver (sorry multiple life saver)- what a guy - - His real name is of course Walter Mitty.

Or is it Don Quixote.
Windmills, Windmills everywhere........

Your move Westie or is QPH, but watch out I'm a whiz with my Bishop.