Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patricia "One Rule" Albright

Reviews

Cool Patricia

Patricia
    "Paws, when the new message board rules are published they will say real names should never be posted. However they will also say that, when people come on here with a view to causing trouble, they will not get the same level of respect from us as we'd show to others. You are out to cause trouble here. That is quite clear to me."

Actually my mission here is to get equal treatment for everybody (including the likes of Liz!!) and to point out your blatant ignorance in dealing with certain situations on here.

Patricia
    "A couple of days ago one person posted a name you had previously said was not your real name after taking much abuse for you. You said it was your name so I removed it and told that person not to post it again. I didn't ban them as I felt you had provoked the whole situation to get them banned, and it isn't the first time you've done it and it won't be the last unless you learn that I am not banning people purely because you manage to wind them up.

Your winding people up to the point that they lose it and swear at you or say anything else to try to get you back - and we all know no topic is below the belt including their family once you get started on them - is not welcome here. Your "I can get people banned by winding them up until they break a rule then insisting Patricia ban them" game is over. Whatever rules there are, their will always be my judgement in applying them. I'm not going to allow anybody's personal info to be posted here - even yours - it will always be removed promptly, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ban everyone you can wind up when I can clearly see it is you not them who is the root of the trouble."

You actually banned me once for 24 hours for "winding" somebody up ............... yet you won't punish an individual for posting a real name????
    There is no justification or logic to your argument at all Pat ...................... yes you are the Queen and as such can do as you please on here but I think it's only fair to the other members of this site that your flaws and short-comings as a moderator are clearly pointed out for all to see ...................

Patricia
    "Regards anyone posting your real name since. Someone posted your first name backwards once. I removed it. I also contacted them and told them not to do it again or I would ban them. They haven't done it again and I'm not banning them for it at this stage."

Your logic here seems to suggest that we are all allowed to break any rule once without being punished at all????
    Can you elaborate on this new policy please????

Patricia
    "Considering you posted someone's real full name here yesterday out of pure malice after that person did nothing to you, you are some hypocrite coming on here asking for someone else to be banned for a much lesser offence."

Actually I only posted the surname of a real person (albeit in a sneaky way and with a little help ) to prove a point ........................... you should have punished me for it just as you should punish the others for the same offense in the interest of equality!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    big paws, it looks like your the no 1 canditate for patricias esteemed title of MAGGOT
    Or maybe MISERABLE

Miserable Users - vBulletin.org Forum

3. Question She's The Boss?????

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    So the owner and supposed moderator of this site is now engaging in name-calling in the "Soap Opera" section rather than resolving this issue in an adult manner .................. I think that says it all really!!!

Paws

Reviews

Question She's The Boss????

So the owner and supposed moderator of this site is now engaging in name-calling in the "Soap Opera" section rather than actually trying to resolve the issue in an adult manner .................. I think that says it all really!!

Paws

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joedoey View Post
    So the owner and supposed moderator of this site is now engaging in name-calling in the "Soap Opera" section rather than resolving this issue in an adult manner .................. I think that says it all really!!!

Paws
    No, I was just having a joke. BTW, I think you meant to log out of your joedoey and into your bigpaws account before you posted that

Reviews

Wink Welcome Joey!!

Quote Originally Posted by joedoey View Post

Paws
    If you can't fight people who don't fight fairly ............... then fight dirty!!!!

Paws

Reviews

Wink Fairly Obvious Pat ..............

No, I was just having a joke. BTW, I think you meant to log out of your joedoey and into your bigpaws account before you posted that
    Nope ................. I'm going to prove another point on here ................. wait for it!!!

Paws

Default paws is miserable

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    If you can't fight people who don't fight fairly ............... then fight dirty!!!!

Paws
    u couldn,t fight ur way outta a dirty nappy u spoilt wee girl.

So the owner and supposed moderator of this site is now engaging in name-calling in the "Soap Opera" section rather than actually trying to resolve the issue in an adult manner
    adult manner?????????

u run around like som wee kid nagging ur mammy for a toy.

learn to be a grown up urself or u,ll get another slap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bitch_slap.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	7369  

Default Tee hee hee!!!

Busted BIG TIME!

Slap that bitch wit a miserable Pat and virgins in heaven await you.

Who in the name of god are these punks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast