View Poll Results: Should Patricia ban HighWayMan for posting the real name of a member of this site???

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes she should obviously ban him as she has others for the same reason.

39 46.99%
  • No she shouldn't ban him for this infraction and instead allow him to potentially become a "community moderator".

44 53.01%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HighWayMan

Reviews

Thumbs up Poll Position

This poll is on-going so feel free to vote .....................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Wink Have YOU Voted Yet????

Bump!!!!!!

Paws

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Bump!!!!!!

Paws
    If only this place was a democracy....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Hi patricia..........don't worry you can sort them out - Highwayman is a good guy he sent me a phone card so i could use the mobile in clink........did you get my calls. Cos you didn't call me back.........

Hope you are ok and I think that Pig Paws should become a maggot - thats never gonna happen though is it Pat..........

Love to know why cos the stuff he has written about you is foul - even lower than i could go to be honest.........

xx The hot one is back to sort this board out and make it less vile........more fun - not nice stuff on here Patty really.........xx

Reviews

Smile If Only .............

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Or even fair and honest ................ maybe try leading from the top???

Paws

Reviews

Cool Maggot

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hi patricia..........don't worry you can sort them out - Highwayman is a good guy he sent me a phone card so i could use the mobile in clink........did you get my calls. Cos you didn't call me back.........

Hope you are ok and I think that Pig Paws should become a maggot - thats never gonna happen though is it Pat..........

Love to know why cos the stuff he has written about you is foul - even lower than i could go to be honest.........

xx The hot one is back to sort this board out and make it less vile........more fun - not nice stuff on here Patty really.........xx
    Both yourself and QPH are weak ................. it's all whinge whinge whinge about this site calling Pat this and that ................. and now you're both crawling on your knees with no dignity.

If only you knew the truth behind this site and it's owners .................

Paws

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile

Both yourself and QPH are weak ................. it's all whinge whinge whinge about this site calling Pat this and that ................. and now you're both crawling on your knees with no dignity.

Paws

I know where you live.............its la la land on the swingers site.........

Gee whats it like being 5'7........... i can't remember .......... its a great view from up here whats it like there...........and i aint looking at you kid.

Always remember not to threaten people cos its not clever, or nice and you could become a maggot........although its fairly elitist........and you sure aint that.

Gene, boys i want him knee capped tomorrow teach him some manners...........

Paws
    UR the WEAK one maggot boy, to full of his own self importance to show a bit of respect for the good lady that runs the show.

have you no dignity or respect to say sorry to the lady? or do you think you can keep on trying to make a fool of her?

looks like you,ll be crawling for a long time MAGGOT PAWS

Ill back you up bodyguard

Reviews

Talking Lint Leastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Ill back you up bodyguard
    Is that after you finish drinking cum soup?????

Paws

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast