Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 protest outside Roma family's house in Waterford.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    The only thing I know is I lived with a Romanian girl for a year and a half and she absolutely hated them.

Anyway I read that article, it told of people in a house causing trouble for others and a neighbourhood at the end of their patience. It could have been a Roma family or a bloke from Galway. It just so happened to be a Roma family.
    that tells us little though, Tony. they have another fan member.
    ask most Irish their true thoughts on Travellers and it would be similar.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Tell me how many Roma friends do you have or know? How many work in actual jobs?

Australia is doing the correct thing protecting its borders.. and I watch border control I've never seen an old lady pinned to floor over tea... I do see a country that's progressive and puts its citizen first, plus its a programe aimed to entertain like
    Ive been thru Australian border control there pretty sound and go to line I've something to declare ur out way faster
    Dragging up the aboriginal to discredit there border efforts is pointless

Fact is the Aussie system works, if want to make money there you can, but U will not beg U will not live of a state and U wont be building shanty towns,

Shanty towns are a hazard anyway fires sanitation to begin with.
    sorry Annabel, went off topic there (not)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Yes you need too...
    i can face that some Roma act bad in society (won't say why here, long story) it's the rest i'm supporting, like my mate.
    Last edited by warmcome; 30-10-14 at 15:41.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    that tells us little though, Tony. they have another fan member.
    ask most Irish their true thoughts on Travellers and it would be similar.
    Absolutely, ask any hotel or public house would they hold a function or wedding for them and we all know the answer.
    Is this born from racism or experience?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Absolutely, ask any hotel or public house would they hold a function or wedding for them and we all know the answer.
    Is this born from racism or experience?
    good point, Tony.

50/50? if we say, "your cousin had a wedding here and we had to rebuild, so were not going to give you the chance"

(someone tried that lately, 7k it cost them )
    Last edited by warmcome; 30-10-14 at 15:59.

Reviews

so to surmise:

if some and all meant the same thing...

i see those programs with some Chinese older lady pinned to the floor cos she brought some tea with her?
    look what Australia has done to the indigenous Aborigine? there was no border control when Britain dumped
    it's criminal out there. the irony of it.
    That's it by Jove warmcome you've got it. Let's get all the Romas in Ireland and dump them on Skellig island off the west coast of Kerry. They'd only have the Puffins to rob then as well as their own mothers - brilliant !

facts. time to face them.

So, there is no Roma associate. You made him up to prove a limited point. Cool, I like facts too.

So let me reiterate what I said earlier...in my experience I have found Roma people to be thieves who abuse their children and host nations. I'm not alone in thinking that. Every country who has Roma has a serious problem with local abuse of them, because they do similar things in every country. I'm sure there are decent ones but strangely I haven't met one yet. I also have serious issues wih the fact the marry their womenfolk at thirteen and have them pregnant at 13, regardless of the fact that's classed as abuse in most western nations.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 30-10-14 at 16:27. Reason: Insert a T
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (30-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    So, there is no Roma associate. You made him up to prove a limited point. Cool, I like facts too.

So let me reiterate what I said earlier...in my experience I have found Roma people to be thieves who abuse their children and host nations. I'm not alone in thinking that. Every country who has Roma has a serious problem with local abuse of them, because they do similar things in every country. I'm sure there are decent ones but strangely I haven't met one yet. I also have serious issues wih the fact the marry their womenfolk at thirteen and have them pregnant at 13, regardless of the fact that's classed as abuse in most western nations.
    you can't accept that i know one Roma who earns his own income? who the fuck are you?
    i have nothing more to say.

you can't accept that i know one Roma who earns his own income? who the fuck are you?
    i have nothing more to say.

Well I've achieved one thing today at least

Toys back in pram dearie. It's just a little unusual for someone to describe a friend as an associate.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (30-10-14)

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast