Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ??????

1. Default

To the best of my knowledge Alexa... it's only the iphone which doesn't support Adobe flash. Personally id opt for a laptop

Reviews

Download a free trial of Puffin Browser and then when you see how it works buy the full version , costs about 3.50 Euro , but you can install it on your Iphone and Ipod with no extra cost ,npo problem using any of these devices on this site

Quote Originally Posted by jpenney View Post
    The latest android phones don't support it either. Websites who want to be viewed have had to adapt and change so they can be viewed. I have spoken to people who have apple devices(both phones, laptops and desktops) and they don't have a problem.
    For example there is no difficulty viewing this site on an apple device.
    Not quite - you cant use an Ipad or Iphone to access chat - so would depend if Alexa wanted to do that.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

comprimse people , ok so im not a fan of windows 8

but this looks good a mate of mine has it and he thinks its the dogs bolocks , frankly i think it be a ok

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-.../surface-pro-3

best bet thought go into harvey norman pc world etc they have display models see what you like , you can get bluetooth keyboard for any device , dont listen to sales guy they work on commission they will sucker you into stuff you dont need , just say your looking

make a list of things you defo use ie , adobe reader , internet certain apps and make sure they work with that device

im not a fan of ipads either but in the end its you the user that has to be happy with the device , best to do your homework
    Last edited by Yamser; 20-10-14 at 17:13.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (20-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    Not quite - you cant use an Ipad or Iphone to access chat - so would depend if Alexa wanted to do that.
    Using Puffin Browser you CAN access chat on both Iphone and Ipad , use them all the time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (20-10-14)

I love my IPad I got it 3 weeks ago from an handsome guy,it's like a new toy for me
    I'm a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude and a lady with class

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doll 34 DD For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (14-11-14), macdchef (20-10-14)

I can't enter the chat rooms on mine ...why

11. The Following User Says Thank You to macdchef For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (14-11-14)

Get the iPad, they are brilliant and well worth it.. If you are really worried about Flash player, you can load an app called Swifter (and others) that will allow you to access Flash content.. But it doesn't matter too much these days. Go for it..

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Alexa View Post
    So if anyone could help me with this... i was thinking to get an ipad..would be easier to keep it in bed by my side than a laptop but just read on the internet that apple devices doesn't support adobe flash at all... is this true ?????

Kisses
    Alx

Personally I'd go for an android tablet, if all you want to do is surf and watch TV/Movies then an android device is way better than an iPad.
    No having to use special browsers full of ads to use flash, you can easily transfer video files onto it from any PC and not just the one you've synced it to with no file conversion needed. You can even download handy apps such as Mobdro and watch live TV for free including several Sky movies and sports channels for free, decent broadband required.
    And you can easily expand most android devices memory with additional micro-sd cards where with the iPad you'll be deleting stuff to make room on it's pathetic and expensive memory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12