43 36.44%
  • Thehighwayman

60 50.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for E-I Community Moderators

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Marijuana Sorry buddy but can't be u reason being you'll obviously be out of your mind feeling happy all the time & will be reluctant to ban anyone
    Epsilon cant be u cos you have kept this endless tit for tat posting with Liz why on earth u have not chosen to ignore these confrontations I dont know I've had run-ins with her but rarely reply to her posts
    Sorry Ep & Mari not Moderator material down to the other 3 in my mind........
    Fair point ExP.
    But I was also the first to call for an end to all of this when she apologised to the members of this board and i was also the one who convinced her to stop the anti racist posting & call a truce in the first place.

Reviews

Thumbs up Mrs Paws

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    There was post from Pat, that anybody who will post someone's real name will be banned......
    That's true Mrs Paws!!!!

So is Patricia now going to ban (as she said she would!!) one of the nominess for "community moderator"????

Are we still expected to take this poll/idea seriously now????

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 08-12-08 at 19:29.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And he's nominated to be a "community moderator"????

I'd love to hear your opinion on HighWayMan's post Patricia considering the fact that he has been noimated????

Paws
    Exactly one of the proposed community moderators ,using someones name ,weither it be a joke or not.

I think this proves we as a community are not capable of moderating ourselves.

Imagine if i or paws were moderators , how long it would last . He doesnt like me and i dont like him but we get on with it and voice our opinions for tha good of the site(even if sometimes we go over the top)

nbt

Reviews

Why would she ban me. You said before that wasn't you in the swingers site so whats the problem. It's just a first name and Liz originally mentioned it so it's common knowledge.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Smile Rule Breaker aka Community Moderator!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Why would she ban me. You said before that wasn't you in the swingers site so whats the problem. It's just a first name and Liz originally mentioned it so it's common knowledge.
    You believe it's my real name ...................... actually I believe it's my real name!!!

Patricia I am now making an official complaint to you about HighWayMan posting my real name ............... what are you going to do about it please????

Paws

Reviews

[QUOTE=Epsilon;54323]Fair point ExP.
    But I was also the first to call for an end to all of this when she apologised to the members of this board and i was also the one who convinced her to stop the anti racist posting & call a truce in the first place.[/QUOTE

you tried a truce with her alright but I felt those who did so were naive to expect her to change she asked me outright to bury the hatchet The only way I would bury the hatchet with her is if I COULD BURY IT IN HER HEAD!!!

only a joke

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Patricia I am now making an official complaint to you about HighWayMan posting my real name ............... what are you going to do about it please????
    Ok, a couple of points.

Yes, posting anyone's real name is not acceptable behaviour and usually behaviour that would constitute a ban, anything from a short 24 hour ban to a permanent ban depending on the circumstances.

In this case I can see bigpaws was winding highwayman up a before the offending material was posted plus it was only a first name that was posted. This does not however excuse highwayman's conduct.

One thing bothers me though... Are you now saying this is your name bigpaws, because earlier you said it wasn't? And if you are only now saying this is your name how was highwayman supposed to know it is.

Reviews

Angry Another Rule Breaker!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ok, a couple of points.

Yes, posting anyone's real name is not acceptable behaviour and usually behaviour that would constitute a ban, anything from a short 24 hour ban to a permanent ban depending on the circumstances.

In this case I can see bigpaws was winding highwayman up a before the offending material was posted plus it was only a first name that was posted. This does not however excuse highwayman's conduct.

One thing bothers me though... Are you now saying this is your name bigpaws, because earlier you said it wasn't? And if you are only now saying this is your name how was highwayman supposed to know it is.
    So once again you are ignoring your own rules Patricia to suit yourself and quoting "circumstances" to justifly it??????????

Paws

Blog Entries

Just to make it clear - in case I didn't make it clear in my last post - I don't want anyone's real info posted here.

In this case - where the name posted was one the poster has previously said is not his name - it is still not ok.

People have a username they have chosen - That's what you call them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Just to make it clear - in case I didn't make it clear in my last post - I don't want anyone's real info posted here.

In this case - where the name posted was one the poster has previously said is not his name - it is still not ok.

People have a username they have chosen - That's what you call them.
    so is he banned

nbt

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast