• Thehighwayman

60 50.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for E-I Community Moderators

Reviews

Default Fair point BigPaws

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Carlos with all due respect there should be an option in the poll saying "I don't think there should be a community moderator at all" which could give people like me the oppurtunity to partake in your poll voicing my/our complaint.
    What can be more democratic than more choice in voting options????

Paws
    Thats a fair point BigPaws.... and if you vote for me i can guarantee you in the next election i will personally put in that option...

Reviews

Talking Rory

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    You know, just to show what a badly thought out sham this whole thing is,
    I am going to vote for Mari - cos it makes the most sense in the strange fucked up world of E-1 and would love to see him moderate - esp after a smoking a few!

A VOTE FOR MARI, IS A VOTE TO CLEAN UP THIS TOWN!!
    You nailed it there Rory ............... the very fact that Mari is even in the poll shows how fucked up and ridiculous this idea really is ................ add HighWayMan to the mix and it's a complete fucking joke!!!!

The joke is on you Pat!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Question Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Quite true Anna, but if Lizzy were out of the picture, mari might be a totally different character and as a moderator he would have to tone himself down possibly.
    Really???? And what happens if another poster comes along that Mari simply doesn't like???

Or what if he just gets stoned and forgets who he was going to ban in the first place???

Come on Carlos!!! You know in your heart this is a ridiculous un-workable idea!!!

Paws

Reviews

Thumbs up AnnaS

AnnaSavicha
    "Look at Pat,she is very god role model....No water what she had with Anita,she is still here,no matter what Liz said,she was here till she really overstepped the border.

I don't want this place turn into Jakelandiie.com,where no one can say a word or express an opinion."

Exactly Anna!!!
    We already have a great moderator in Patricia so why do we need a new fallible one?????

Of course Pat makes mistakes but none of the nominees (again no offense to Carlos, Ep or Kie!!) could possibly do a better or equal job to her.

Pat's biggest mistake so far as this sites moderator is even considering the stupid "community moderator" idea as plausible.

Paws

Reviews

Thumbs up Stopped Dreaming And Woke Up???

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    I have to agree with Bigpaws. There is something about this that reminds me about lunatics and asylums. If you really want to try this, then offer each potential moderator a single forum to oversee and rotate them on a regular basis. You can vote in a few months about who has performed best and most impartially and award them a prize - an overnight with Patricia in Aspen!!!
    That is an idea that is at least reasonable and possibly workable ................ minus the prize of course!!

Paws

Reviews

You nailed it there Rory ............... the very fact that Mari is even in the poll shows how fucked up and ridiculous this idea really is ................ add HighWayMan to the mix and it's a complete fucking joke!!!!

Paws
    Thanks Paws old man

So can me and Mari count on your vote?
    We have come to a power sharing agreement - he gets to indiscriminantly ban people weekdays - I get the weekend!!!

Of course if Pat moderated like she has done lately we wouldnt be BE in this mess, but she took her eye off the ball and god knows what the other 2 do!
    I mean, If Pat has to reign them back in, what chance does she have with a unpaid punter with a God complex!

After Mari wins this one, I am backing him to:

Lead us out of recession
    Drive the school bus
    Change a lightbulb
    Change his underpants!

Reviews

Question Ep

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Or would it be banned for having a sence of humour?
    Lighten up Dreamon. At the end of the day what harm is she doing?
    That's the point Ep ................ would you now ban Dreamon for his comments because he didn't recognise Anna was joking ................. or was Dreamon himself actually joking and you didn't realise it????

This idea cannot work.

Paws

Reviews

That is an idea that is at least reasonable and possibly workable ................ minus the prize of course!!

Paws
    Ah Paws... i was looking forward to an over night with Patricia.. i would have even settled for ardee instead of aspen

Reviews

That's the point Ep ................ would you now ban Dreamon for his comments because he didn't recognise Anna was joking ................. or was Dreamon himself actually joking and you didn't realise it????

This idea cannot work.

Paws
    It would take a lot for anybody to get banned. Dreamon is entiltled to his opinion, no matter how different it is from mine. banning for a difference of opinion will/cannot ever happen.
    The last thing anybody wants on this site is a little Hitler on a power trip. the whole idea of this forum is so that we can all express an opinion and have a discussion like adults..apart fron the soap opera section where anything goes and its working well(ish)
    Last edited by Epsilon; 08-12-08 at 19:00.

Reviews

Paws
    Happy Christmas *name removed*. It's been a while since we saw you here. Where have you been on Irish swingers
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast