43 36.44%
  • Thehighwayman

60 50.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for E-I Community Moderators

Default What????????

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The five nominees were either nominated by their peers or nominated themselves (in the case of marijuana). Btw could some of marijuana's supporters please come out and give a fellow brother some support.

Nominations remained open for the best part of a week. As in all democratic processes, those who dont participate, can hardly complain after the event.

The purpose of this exercise is to see who the membership would like to see as Community Moderators if Patricia decides to introduce them. The final decision will rest with her as will the terms of reference......so we are relying on Patricia for guidelines.

So......get voting!
    nominated themselves?????????????????????Jesus welcome home democracy.Thats a good one.I won the lotto theother day.Im loaded.Seriously what a win.I bought the ticket myself,picked out the winning numbers myself.How could i loose.Im a lucky bastard.

The Mods?

Carlos ,fine but i think if he was to explain why someone was banned the persons ban would be over by the time the explaination would be done.

Kieree, fine.

Eps, no.He got involved in too much stuff with Lizzy to be a mod.

Marijuana, how this man is able to log onto the site let alone mod is a source of amazement to me.

Highway, couldnt moderate his bowel movement although he would be fair enough if he could.

Sweetie, modding is your problem.Unless your going to pay the mods ,its your problem.Its your site,your money maker and your modding problem.

For the lucky (hahhahahah) mods.dont do it unless your justly rewarded because its a thankless job.Now you knoew why i pulled away from the modding Sweetie.Nice try darling.We will have a soap opera and West will mod that.No talk soap operas here sweetie no???A few words for you.Go kiss my hole.

First job for the mods,
    Westside.

actually go kiss my hole is too polite.Another thing Highwayman served his apprenticeship in Jakeland.FFS ah ah ah no cursing.Im banning you for two weeks for not censoring profanity.Now back to this review, she stuck her hand up my gapping hole...............
    Last edited by deafboy; 07-12-08 at 21:06. Reason: :-)

Reviews

I'm personally not against moderators but I think on an Adult site there would be a lot of grey areas where it would be up to the moderator’s discretion rather than relying solely on the rules for guidance which invariably will lead to controversy!!

I will say I would have made a brilliant moderator but i already have enough moderating to do in my own place!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    Highway, couldnt moderate his bowel movement although he would be fair enough if he could.

Another thing Highwayman served his apprenticeship in Jakeland.FFS ah ah ah no cursing.Im banning you for two weeks for not censoring profanity.
    Thanks West, I think
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default Ah

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Thanks West, I think
    what im saying is youd be a good mod if you can do it.However you cannot follow your master,your hero.Jake of IIE.Nooooope.God no.I believe that the lord himself will step in and put a stop to that.Seriously,he tells me to censor profanity while at the same time uploads a vid of a teenager sticking his hand down the front of a womans knickers???

Dont eat with your mouth full.

What?

What?

If you take th fuckin steak out of your mouth while your talking ill understand.

I mean common,profanity is used everywhere now.If a guy cuts you off in traffic do you not use profanity?The f word and a few more choice words?Or do you say something to the effect of "oh you naughty nasty little man,i'll say you could have killed us both there ole boy.Be careful with your driving manner if you dont mind".FFS the calorie difference alone makes profanity much better.A little censored line,memories of my short days on IIE.You ready???I said are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????? Drum drum drum,

*************************************** fireworks horay,hip hip,

ah so therapuetic,
    Westside.
    Last edited by deafboy; 07-12-08 at 22:10. Reason: :-)

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    moderator’s discretion rather than relying solely on the rules for guidance which invariably will lead to controversy!!
    Thats true.This is the main prob.That and lack of accountability.I have seen it on other sites.No accountability at all.A mod does something and goes hiding behind the owner of the site with no accopuntability for his / her actions.This causes probs and will eventually hold a site back rather than push it forward.

I rather not mod and still have integrity of some sort,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Vote for Mari

You know, just to show what a badly thought out sham this whole thing is,
    I am going to vote for Mari - cos it makes the most sense in the strange fucked up world of E-1 and would love to see him moderate - esp after a smoking a few!

A VOTE FOR MARI, IS A VOTE TO CLEAN UP THIS TOWN!!

Reviews

Default vote marijuana

a vote for me is a vote for a fair, honest, decent, working-class, well traveled, worldly man!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    a vote for me is a vote for a fair, honest, decent, working-class, well traveled, worldly man!!!!!!!
    vote for mari

vote for what?????????

I think Epsi would make a good Mod,as he is confidential with any personal info and any other info.

I would not vote for Mari,as he was one that offered hash long time ago in the chatroom etc........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post

Eps, no.He got involved in too much stuff with Lizzy to be a mod.

Marijuana, how this man is able to log onto the site let alone mod is a source of amazement to me.

Look at Mari posts-at least 1/3 of them is related to Lizbet......most of them calling her a Geebag and other names,and too much foul language dirrecting to other members.

Difference between Mari and Epsi is......

When Lizbet wanted a truce,Epsi agreed and forgave her no matter how many arguments they had,where Mari said there is no chance he would.
    Quoting
    she was alraedy given a second chance by me a blew it...
    she is a geebag... end of story...
    sorry mate... but NO
    she is a geebag.... simple as that..
    i have spoken to her in the chatroom before and asked her to stop with the racist remarks but she continued. she deserves nothing but...
    thanks for the heads up man.... that bitch is a geebag
    fuck you ya skankie geebag....
    you started all this shit....
    ya english cow

ill tell ya what happened..... a certain skankie geebag arrived... thats what happened... she has ruined these boards....... i fuckin hate geebags
    dude....... pat is a coward........ she wont do a thing to sort anything out

i have a new idea

lets just spread the love for a while and hopefully all this shit will die off!!!!

ill start it...

To be a Mod,you need to be objective,not follow your emotions.

If Mari ll ban everyone that said something he did not liked,board would be empty.
    After i red his coments,and I find him very self centred and was obsessed by Lizbet getting banned.

Just an opinion......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast