Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this why doggy style is so popular?

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I believe there is a theory that this position is popular because of the element of dominance.
    Like in the animal kingdom, male usually enters from behind.
    Male instinctively wants to dominate the woman for recreation.
    Agree with that. I am a submissive nature, and my very primal me deosn't believe in equality of men and women, therefore being dominated is the thing for me. And indeed, doggy is a natural choice, missionary as well, but for A-Levels. At least these are my fav.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (11-10-14), Jiberjabber (11-10-14), JohnSund2 (11-10-14), Kendra (12-10-14), SmallHorn (11-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    well its the face but I have met girls with great eye contact and great sex faces hahaha which is actually the biggest turn on more that anything for me really but doggy well you cum faster and you'll get out of the place faster also with missionary you finish there you kind off fall beside them i dont think they like that cus you have to chat then haha, and when she tickles your balls it means hurry up probally why the room is so warm too ,its all business at the end of day get them in and out as fast as you can
    I don't tickle anybody's balls while in doggy's! I am too busy playing around myself LOL
    The rooms is warm because I spend most of the time naked, or nearly naked!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (11-10-14), tom rambo (11-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    Agree with that. I am a submissive nature, and my very primal me deosn't believe in equality of men and women, therefore being dominated is the thing for me. And indeed, doggy is a natural choice, missionary as well, but for A-Levels. At least these are my fav.
    I'm not sure what it is about you Alex but I get very hot listening to you.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 11-10-14 at 21:59.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Kendra (12-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't tickle anybody's balls while in doggy's! I am too busy playing around myself LOL
    The rooms is warm because I spend most of the time naked, or nearly naked!
    nearly every girl does it to me maybe I last too long now as I wank a few hours before I go because before I lasted 5 minutes haha but I finish in missionary now so no tickling or wriggling and fake moaning as I can fk her if she does yeah but some rooms are like saunas and your mouth get so dry so fast
    Last edited by celticden; 11-10-14 at 22:04.

Reviews

nearly every girl does it to me maybe I last too long now as I wank a few hours before I go because before I lasted 5 minutes haha but I finish in missionary now so no tickling or wriggling and fake moaning as I can fk her if she does yeah but some rooms are like saunas and your mouth get so dry so fast
    The good old tactical wank..im guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I'm not sure what it is about you Alex but I get very hot listening to you.
    You require a lecture on the topic, dear? which part is it you don't get, hun?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (11-10-14)

Reviews

You require a lecture on the topic, dear? which part is it you don't get, hun?
    I was playing at being coy Alex, obviously that doesn't work for me. I imagine you are red hot and I would love to have the opportunity to find out if my imagination and expectations lives up to the firecracker image I have of you.

Better or worse?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (11-10-14)

Reviews

well its the face but I have met girls with great eye contact and great sex faces hahaha which is actually the biggest turn on more that anything for me really but doggy well you cum faster and you'll get out of the place faster also with missionary you finish there you kind off fall beside them i dont think they like that cus you have to chat then haha, and when she tickles your balls it means hurry up probally why the room is so warm too ,its all business at the end of day get them in and out as fast as you can
    there are some like that,most off the ladies i know are happy to chat after and some a glass off wine,most girls i have seen are vary nice before and after

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (11-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    there are some like that,most off the ladies i know are happy to chat after and some a glass off wine,most girls i have seen are vary nice before and after
    The little snuggle before you get dressed,
    The sad goodbyes,
    Asking the good lady to please let you go,
    Reminding her it's a business transaction, not real love.

Some ladies really get into it eh?!

Send nudes

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (12-10-14), tom rambo (12-10-14)

Reviews

I have always assumed so many of the ladies here like 'doggy style' is because they dont have to look at our ugly mugs as we
    scream to a climax,better to have us banging away from behind than lying on top as we reach the point of no return.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast