Thread: Hot Lizzy Banned!!!!!!! This board will be boring without her is it forever

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Hot Lizzy Banned!!!!!!! This board will be boring without her is it forever

Why is she banned? Can you say or is that just for you to know and us to find out like i am trying to do.

She never swears or anything like that and her posts are the best on the Soap section can you tell me why please - it is forever or is she just gone on a short trip - I for one will be sorry if its for good, mind there are others on here that i hear have been banned and you have said why! So can you enlighten me cos i don't see anything on here to say so or is it that i am a new user and just don't know where to look.

You have some real nutcases on here and they aren't banned for their filthy language and it seems that there are lots of guys and gals with names like Bruce Forsythe, Johnny Allen, Ron and Reg, Babs (windsor) and lots more that must be dublicate users is that ok for them to have dublicate I.D's or is it just cos its funny cos i think that its very funny and makes for a good laugh just like Lizzy and her family members like Clarence and co. Is this acceptable cos these have to be men with more than one identity.

Can you tell me where to look to find out the reason please.

Paris

P.S. I would like to know so that i dont make the same mistake.......thanks once again.
    Last edited by Paris Hilton; 05-12-08 at 14:51.