wright so i been out and about looking for someone who will do anal, and in cork there is very few girls doing it and most of them will only advertise that they preform this but they don't so i tried quite a fewin the past and i only got lucky like 5 times , so before i went out i made my choices and made few calls, went and seen one girl, wasn't happy so i rang another one to discover its the same girl brunet in picture and straight away she told me she died her her blond, so i asked for directions and guess what same house and same girl answered the door, gave up and went back to work , after work i came out and picked different one and my luck! same house same girl-, so i took a chance and - it was horrible, most expensive "lawn more starting" and poorest bj, and when i asked for sex i was told my time was up , had time on and i was there 12 min, now i decided to share my review but it wasn't posted, its not the first time it happened, when i choose a girl i look at reviews and i find them helpful, i try to stay away from girls that have no reviews however if my reviews are not posted that kills my confidence in " shopping " here, at least we should get a pm explaining why reviews are not posted within 24h from posting writing them