Thread: Are Sunday's always like this.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    But it's funny you say that because I am just trying to post like everyone else then you or Rachel or one of your loyal clients or alter ego accounts hijacks almost everything I have to say with something mean, cheeky or nasty.

You know as well as everyone else does that your playing a game to get me banned, you may well get your wish when the mods come in tomorrow and see all of this. You never give up until your the only girls posting on the forum.

Unbelievable, I never knew people could be so nasty. I only ever look like a train wreck cause I'm constantly having to defend myself but if left alone......I can get on without a problem but you just won't leave me alone?

Just why are you and your cronies so obsessed with me? I thought it looked desperate before but now it just looks scarily weird.

Why don't you just put me on ignore if I bother you so much? It's because you want to wind me up! Are you that quiet with work that, that's all you have to do with your time? If you stopped coming across as such a cow then you would be far busier.

There is a woman in Glasgow who behaves like you and Rachel and she is now known for her behaviour and has destroyed her reputation.
    x

Kendra ,

I mean you no harm !

You are waaaahay paranoid ! In a twisted way it's amusing .

I already said several times : check my posting record , girrrrrrrl lol !

You seem to be carrying an awful big and heavy chip on your shoulder , looking for and expecting people to be mean to you.

I am not one of those people . In fact most people are not out to get you !

You go looking for trouble , when trouble is not even looking your way.

Why ??

Why instigate and stir even with this thread ?

Might there come a day when you might put up a POSITIVE thread ???????
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (06-10-14)