Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jealousy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ah ffs, ya could go on about more and more, you know I,d say some of the younger members prob don,t believe us, because of what happened to us belongs to a hollywood horror movie. Remember the leathers that were tailor made to hit you. And the teachers would have per name,s for them
    suzzie was the one for us to avoid at all cost , it was made of steel with leather sew around it wtih a lovely leather handle at the end for the teacher to have a good grip
    Thank god we don't live in those times any more

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (01-10-14), willie wacker (01-10-14)

Reviews

Ah ffs, ya could go on about more and more, you know I,d say some of the younger members prob don,t believe us, because of what happened to us belongs to a hollywood horror movie. Remember the leathers that were tailor made to hit you. And the teachers would have per name,s for them
    suzzie was the one for us to avoid at all cost , it was made of steel with leather sew around it wtih a lovely leather handle at the end for the teacher to have a good grip
    oh we could rite a book on it,his son was in the same class as me he tried to beat irish into us,worst days off my life,

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

tom sand (01-10-14), willie wacker (01-10-14)

Reviews

For those of us who have survived the education system and prospered , we have proved that the human spirit can't be beaten.

I think I was a better parent because of what I was subjected to in primary school, it made me look to the strengths of my lads and never to be critical if they had problems . And never the need for any corporal punishment .

It was only a short period of my life in retrospect , but as a child it represented over half of my life .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

bollocks (01-10-14), Meursault (01-10-14), tom sand (01-10-14), willie wacker (01-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Are you sure suzzie had steel in it. I would imagine that it was more likely to have been lead.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Are you sure suzzie had steel in it. I would imagine that it was more likely to have been lead.
    could have been for all I know , it fecking hurt like hell

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    For those of us who have survived the education system and prospered , we have proved that the human spirit can't be beaten.

I think I was a better parent because of what I was subjected to in primary school, it made me look to the strengths of my lads and never to be critical if they had problems . And never the need for any corporal punishment .

It was only a short period of my life in retrospect , but as a child it represented over half of my life .
    Last edited by Meursault; 01-10-14 at 22:40.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (02-10-14), tom sand (02-10-14)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345