Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spitting

Reviews

Yeah it's a disgusting habit, don't know how some people can do it in public

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Reckoner (25-09-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
    Yup it happens far too frequently. Was playing squash with a friend recently and he spat on the court, couldn't believe it. He wiped it up, dunno what possessed him to do it.
    I can just imagine the look on your face when he did it and he realised he had done something horrible and felt guilt tripped into cleaning it up. Love it!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Yeah it's a disgusting habit, don't know how some people can do it in public
    I was walking along the main street in Belfast a few Weeks ago and this Asian lady did it right in front of me. (No she wasn't looking at me), she was just minding her own business and gobbed. You should have seen the look of horror on my face. I don't even know where it came from, as her face was covered up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (25-09-14), Reckoner (25-09-14)

Blog Entries

In China its the norm , Disgusting , they walk around with masks on then spit on the floor

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (25-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It was a youngish guy walking his dog I saw just now who spat into the road. He didn't do that though. I know what you mean though, as I first witnessed this when I was about 13 and I nearly vomited on the spot!
    Kate. Your such a lady

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I was walking along the main street in Belfast a few Weeks ago and this Asian lady did it right in front of me. (No she wasn't looking at me), she was just minding her own business and gobbed. You should have seen the look of horror on my face. I don't even know where it came from, as her face was covered up.
    Could it have been one of those pigeon spits lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    Could it have been one of those pigeon spits lol
    No lol it went forcibly down a few feet in front of her from her direction. I was literally just feet away from her walking in her direction. Aghast I was!!!!

I find young guys tend to spit more & the older guys do the nostril thing. Both are absolutely revolting.

I remember once waiting for the showers in the local swimming pool & a Chinese woman hockled from what any only be described 'as her boots' & it splattered on the floor. I couldn't bring myself to use the showers.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    I find young guys tend to spit more & the older guys do the nostril thing. Both are absolutely revolting.

I remember once waiting for the showers in the local swimming pool & a Chinese woman hockled from what any only be described 'as her boots' & it splattered on the floor. I couldn't bring myself to use the showers.

Sandy x
    That's disgusting. Anywhere communal is out of bounds for something like that in my mind. It makes you wonder if they do it in the actual swimming pool as well?

Reviews

I work with a chap and he actually pics his nose and then into the mouth with his finger and to be honest I nearly was sick,and he still does it,have to catch him at it when I have my phone and post it on YouTube lol and watch it go viral

17. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast