Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Men Better Drivers Than Women?

Reviews

Women are the best drivers,,,, designated drivers that is

Depends what you call good driving. Men in general tend to be more decisive, due to their nature. It seems, that risk taking is something what is natural for men.
    Personally, I think, most women unfortunately do believe, their driving abilities are limited per se, therefore they act more cautiously.
    I have been driving through Europe and here a lot. I am ok with left/right wheel, automatics or manual. I have to say, I have seen only 2 drivers they've beaten me up in NI. The rest is just giving up as soon as you overtake them. But since I am from Europe, I have no issue with illegal overtaking on the left hand side.
    Don't yous lot even start with city driving. I'd send most of local drivers for one day traffic driving crash course to Berlin. I think we would never have traffic jams in Belfast anymore, even while school run is going on.
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 25-09-14 at 01:43.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    I don't think that women are bad drivers just more cautious.

I have a cousin and she is about 26 now and she was in the hot rod scene since she was about 14 and she won nearly every category she entered beating all the lads.

There is a lot of bad drivers on the roads both male and female and I think Dublin is the worst for bad drivers like seriously if it was a 1 lane motorway I don't think they could stay in it lol

and at roundabouts its like guess which exit im taking guess guess guess.............. nah your wrong hahaha I made you stop
    Yeah, roundabouts. Tell me about it. Should I use indicators or stop the f@ on that lane to make them wait or take a wild guess, where am I going? Grrrrrr....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

willieh (25-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Or when you queue in rush hour traffic for 40 mins and some ass bag comes up in the bus lane with his big 4x4 (cock extension for his small willy) and forces his way in at the top of the queue
    It could be also me. Then I'd wave my eyelashes and sell best smile. There comes that moment when you are in aww and that's just enough to sneak in. Lol

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (25-09-14), Naughtynatalie (25-09-14), willieh (25-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    It could be also me. Then I'd wave my eyelashes and sell best smile. There comes that moment when you are in aww and that's just enough to sneak in. Lol
    And you define yourself as a good driver?.
    You are justifying the whole point of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Bollocks to the feckin lot of ye

I'm a great driver & have driven constantly throughout Ireland & the UK & can honestly say some men & woman are equally bad!

As some of each are good!

It's also a fact that (in the UK anyway) car insurance is higher for men than woman because men have far more car crashes than women
    True , but what you left out is that comparatively men drive much than women, so it is normal they have more accident.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

willieh (25-09-14)

Gonads play no part in driving, You're doing it wrong Tony1, use your hands and feet.
    Last edited by weeschmoo; 25-09-14 at 05:07.

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    And you define yourself as a good driver?.
    You are justifying the whole point of this thread.
    I think I am a good driver. It doesn't mean I don't take advantage of general beliefs when it suits me. I am doing this totally consciously then.
    But if you feel I've just proved the point, let it be. I am ok with that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

willieh (25-09-14)

The answer is very simple ... YES!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Versace Targeryan (25-09-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Can women drive???
    yes we drive you men crazy with desire ................................................................................ ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast