Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love .... xx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.2 (Rubinstein interpretation)

I'm not sure that I agree with you on semantics by the way. You can't really answer a question unless you fully understand what it means? Unfortunately too many people do these days, which is why we live in a world of chaos. Questioning is not a bad thing and should not be perceived that way. I have no hesitation in my belief

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (25-09-14), Klittyliker (22-09-14), Meursault (22-09-14), tom rambo (23-09-14), willieh (25-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post

Thank you for the kindness of posting this video.

Quote Originally Posted by fKate
    I have no hesitation in my belief
    That's good to know

Now could we return to the Hesitancy of Slow Lovemaking ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

I'm not sure that I agree with you on semantics by the way. You can't really answer a question unless you fully understand what it means? Unfortunately too many people do these days, which is why we live in a world of chaos. Questioning is not a bad thing and should not be perceived that way. I have no hesitation in my belief
    the more you try to understand the word and how it fits in a sentence, the more confused the mind gets and eventually it loses its meaning.

the other thing is that it is language and can have many interpretations. Figuratively, metaphorically, literally, irony etc

an engineer may question its use, while a poet may not. Yeats used many peculiar combinations of words to incite a response from the reader. "The falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world...." each individual word on its own makes no sense. each individual sentence on its own makes no sense, but when you add it all together it becomes poetry. Try reading a clockwork orange. It makes no sense but Its sum is greater than its individual parts.

"The hesitancy of slow love making," brings to mind that song by jennifer rush IMO:

you cant just pick out one single word. You have to read the whole sentence and it becomes in the mind a symbol (image)
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

willieh (23-09-14)

"The hesitancy of slow love making," brings to mind that song by jennifer rush IMO:

you cant just pick out one single word. You have to read the whole sentence and it becomes in the mind a symbol (image)
    Good song x

I hope I never lose that aspect of my personality , that aspect of my sexuality : to every so often have that hesitancy.

It's a beautiful thing. Have your heart pitter patter , tremble and sigh ... X

As skilled and experienced as I am , it has to do with the heart.

I wouldn't always want to be measured .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries

the more you try to understand the word and how it fits in a sentence, the more confused the mind gets and eventually it loses its meaning.

the other thing is that it is language and can have many interpretations. Figuratively, metaphorically, literally, irony etc

an engineer may question its use, while a poet may not. Yeats used many peculiar combinations of words to incite a response from the reader. "The falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world...." each individual word on its own makes no sense. each individual sentence on its own makes no sense, but when you add it all together it becomes poetry. Try reading a clockwork orange. It makes no sense but Its sum is greater than its individual parts.

Haha I hate that song. I have invested interest in English words, I studied them for 3 years. I still feel the hesitancy/apprehension belongs with the unknown and not the power of love. Love is solid and sure and comforting, it's not unpredictable and it's incredibly empowering, as you almost become one, in regard to knowing each other so deeply, emotionally and sensually.

This is my interpretation, based on the words used. For me hesitancy belongs with newly acquired feelings and emotions, it's at the point before love becomes real.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 23-09-14 at 10:39.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Meursault (23-09-14), willieh (23-09-14)

Haha I hate that song. I have invested interest in English words, I studied them for 3 years. I still feel the hesitancy/apprehension belongs with the unknown and not the power of love. Love is solid and sure and comforting, it's not unpredictable and it's incredibly empowering, as you almost become one, in regard to knowing each other so deeply, emotionally and sensually.

This is my interpretation, based on the words used. For me hesitancy belongs with newly acquired feelings and emotions, it's at the point before love becomes real.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

willieh (23-09-14)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (23-09-14), willieh (23-09-14)

Blog Entries

Which is fine, but you are the one that originally challenged my way

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Meursault (23-09-14), tom rambo (23-09-14)

If the meters running at 4€ a minute, a client might take a dim view of any hesitancy from the provider during the session.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to weeschmoo For This Useful Post:

Meursault (23-09-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    If the meters running at 4€ a minute, a client might take a dim view of any hesitancy from the provider during the session.
    But then would he be expecting to make love in 30 minutes?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast