Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delia in cork city

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence O View Post
    Tell her she needs to opt in to reviews if she wants feedback?
    Do i call her and tell her or what do i do because i said i'd write a review if she'd like.
    I'm not sure if she knows she is opt out of reviews. Thanks for the comment.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smilingrick View Post
    Do i call her and tell her or what do i do because i said i'd write a review if she'd like.
    I'm not sure if she knows she is opt out of reviews. Thanks for the comment.
    If she doesn't know she has opted out of reviews I would be more worried about her and her conditions of work.... wouldn't you?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    If she doesn't know she has opted out of reviews I would be more worried about her and her conditions of work.... wouldn't you?
    I already had that in my head before i went to her but i was thinking it was a simple click on the wrong option.
    What would you recommended i do?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smilingrick View Post
    I already had that in my head before i went to her but i was thinking it was a simple click on the wrong option.
    What would you recommended i do?
    Nothing you can do really, as she has opted out. But if you think she is kosher then you have done ok by saying so...

I seriously doubt that she is oblivious to the fact she has opted out... unless she is controlled by others.

Reviews

24hr availability, anal, trimming giving etc offered, no reviews allowed - poor girl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12