Thread: Libido slowing down ??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Why how old are you Doc 61 or 71

.: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

bollocks (17-09-14), willie wacker (13-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post

.: doc
    Jezeeee,s Doc your younger than I thought

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

dr love (13-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence O View Post
    Any Tablets for this I wonder!
    Tablets are part of the problem. Nature has the answers, regular exercise and healthy diet are the key. If your otherwise healthy and you want convincing, try adding a handfull of blueberries to your diet for a week. Your libido will be up more often than it is down.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 13-09-14 at 21:30.

Why how old are you Doc 61 or 71
    My apologies, he has just turned 22! Happy birthday!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to willieh For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (13-09-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    I read somewhere that eating bread and dairy products can give you to joint pain. would you agree with this .. Westside
    Dairy products are a tricky one as it can cause it in some and not in others. Its an individual thing. Bread is a useless food. No good in it in any shape or form.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Yes that,s true but if you have a healthy diet and none of the above
    then it might be no harm to get your blood checked for your iron levels
    It might just save your life in the long term
    That's true but I wouldn't waste my money having tests done on low libido as there are too many factors involved and its highly unlikely that its a medical issue. Drinking a lot , smoking a lot and eating a lot of rubbish along with poor sleep and some stress added would be the usual culprits people.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    Does that mean if Yamser lost his libido completely he would get his hair back then
    Hair loss is hugely genetic. If it bothers a person that much just shave it off.

problem solved,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Hair loss is hugely genetic. If it bothers a person that much just shave it off.

problem solved,
    Westside.
    or get a Hair Transplant, doesn't Wayne Rooney look so handsome now he's got it done, sure he's that handsome now he doesn't even need to visit Hookers anymore
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 15-09-14 at 16:20.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    or get a Hair Transplant, doesn't Wayne Rooney look so handsome now he's got it done, sure he's that handsome now he doesn't even need to visit Hookers anymore
    Actually one thing people dont realise about hair transplants is you are committing to more transplants down the road. You see you loose hair and get a hair transplant. So what happens next? In time you loose more of the natural hair and the transplanted hair stays so now you have to get another transplant or walk around with gaps in your hair. Why a guy would get a hair transplant is beyond me. Just shave your head or maybe use minoxidil or finasteride if your happy to have a head of hair and balls that dont work right. Mine is receding at the front. When the day comes ill just shave my head. Actually im thinking of shaving it more and more these days anyway. I think I would pull the bald look off well.

you are not your hair,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 17-09-14 at 10:05.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Actually one thing people dont realise about hair transplants is you are committing to more transplants down the road. You see you loose hair and get a hair transplant. So what happens next? In time you loose more of the natural hair so now you have to get another transplant. Why a guy would get a hair transplant is beyond me. Just shave your head or maybe use minoxidil or finasteride if your happy to have a head of hair and balls that dont work right. Mine is receding at the front. When the day comes ill just shave my head. Actually im thinking of shaving it more and more these days anyway. I think I would pull the bald look off well.

problem solved.
    Westside.
    My uncle uses that minoxidil stuff but it only seems to have worked on the back of the head, no effect at all on front, strange that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast