Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nominations for E-I Community Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Carlos, please Clarence is a lady she will be shocked with the likes of using words like (balls) those are only used to play Tennis and Cricket - please refrain from using bad language or i will get Higway Hilton, UK Heather Hilton, BigPaws Hilton, Sarah Hilton and yourself Carlos Hilton named and shamed, as for bbj Hilton and Daddy69 Hilton to vote for Clarence .......... so i say VOTE CLARENCE........She deserves it even if she does have the hots for Paul O'Grady and Mick Hucknell - there is no accounting for taste.

Watch out, watch out Clarence is about.........come on you pinks start voting. xxx

well our lizbet would be better at it than me. she was the captian of the ladies hockey team at school, even though she was the goalkeeper cos she ran like a giraffe

and she was the captain of the netball team and the top scorer cos she could flick the ball in with her nose they wouldn,t let her play football after she kicked the shit out of the other team one day.

and shes got the X Factor................. esp when Simon Cowells around......

so vote LIZBET

stick your thingy in her BOX

X LIZBET

dont pick me
    CLARENCE

Thumbs up Good Idea

But given the workload someone would be taking on and the crap they would get how about some financial incentive?. Even if only that E-I forward a mobile top up voucher number to the value of E50 a week to every mod or more depending on the work they put in. E-I would not have to know the persons number just their service provider and would avoid little problems like having to give E-I any identifying info. Good idea Carlos and pity you can't be voted for btw and my joint first place choice with you is Highwayman. Dreamon would be very fair also I think.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default Vote for sumone special!!!!

I have been a long time follower of this site but for reasons i'm not willing to go into i havent had time to post.

i would propose that lovely english rose elizebeth as she it seems is the best thing to happen to this site & chealsea for a long time

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    well our lizbet would be better at it than me. she was the captian of the ladies hockey team at school, even though she was the goalkeeper cos she ran like a giraffe

and she was the captain of the netball team and the top scorer cos she could flick the ball in with her nose they wouldn,t let her play football after she kicked the shit out of the other team one day.

and shes got the X Factor................. esp when Simon Cowells around......

so vote LIZBET

stick your thingy in her BOX

X LIZBET

dont pick me
    CLARENCE

Who the hell are you?? Cos i was the captain of the hockey, netball and tennis teams.........i never played footie for the school cos there was no team, this is getting too spooky....... I did though play footie for my sons junior school as one of the parents cos they needed help with walking them to the park and i used to get the ball and scream cos those kids didn't take any enemies, so i used to get rid as fast as i could.

Vote for Clarence.............for gods sake vote for her........please im begging you.........

xxx Lizzy.........one sporty gal aye Clarence.........(Love horse riding too highwayman but you know that)......... xxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    But given the workload someone would be taking on and the crap they would get how about some financial incentive?. Even if only that E-I forward a mobile top up voucher number to the value of E50 a week to every mod or more depending on the work they put in. E-I would not have to know the persons number just their service provider and would avoid little problems like having to give E-I any identifying info. Good idea Carlos and pity you can't be voted for btw and my joint first place choice with you is Highwayman. Dreamon would be very fair also I think.
    Hi, this is a great thread, and for the record, yes in theory we would be prepared to reward community mods, but enough said about that for now as I don't think we want community mods that want to be community mods for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Big Daddy and Highwayman, as the presiding/returning officer on this occasion, rule 1 of An Clar prohibits my nomination. Sorry about that, but have another go at nominating somebody.
    My copy of An Clar says you can still be nominated Carlos, as the votes will be counted by our message board software not you

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    I have been a long time follower of this site but for reasons i'm not willing to go into i havent had time to post.

i would propose that lovely english rose elizebeth as she it seems is the best thing to happen to this site & chealsea for a long time

Ah Johnney ......... I thought you were in prison - did you get let out or have you escaped - if you have i wont snitch......leave that to Clarence cos she is such a terrible snitch and have you seen those pictures of her best mates i will put them on this post for you to see - (It's Quinten Crisp) wouldnt you know it.......that and babs cartland, typical........even though its worlds Aids day she is wearing her ribbon as im sure you would imagine - ITS PINK.........sometimes i do wonder about her.

Johnney have you seen your daughter in the Bill, yes the Bill........watch yourself cos she will have you back in jail in a blink of an eye - saw her on Strickley Come Dancing on Saturday evening.......be careful wont you.......

All my love whomsoever you are and join in the fun on the Opera section only cos thats where i am banishes to.........still this is the best section - you will be first on the list to the Hilton Towers Party for Christmas......... xxx Lizzy

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quentin Crisp - Clarences Best Friend.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	6993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miss Piggy Clarences Friend.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	6994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	6995  

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post

OooooohhhHHHH Johnney allen, ??????? where have you been????

I,ve missed you, eastenders wasnt the same without you

and i loved you in the BILL when you were the crooked cop

but just so as you know... our lizbet wanted Phil mitchell to win when you pair were at it...

loats lovey ducks pet
    CLARENCE

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Patricia Hilton..........Hiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi, this is a great thread, and for the record, yes in theory we would be prepared to reward community mods, but enough said about that for now as I don't think we want community mods that want to be community mods for the money.

My copy of An Clar says you can still be nominated Carlos, as the votes will be counted by our message board software not you

Hi Patricia,

Please can you find a little job for Aunt Clarence cos she would love to have some with you and Sarah........she can type, she can use her own type writer she still has her IBM self correcting golf ball........she's a wizz with colour and she thinks the world of you.

We were chatting in the chatroom last night and came up with this idea - it was so nice and peaceful.......everyone having a giggle and a gossip - well Clarence was the one that was talking about you and how much she adored you and wanted to see you in your pink tutu.......me i think you would look cool in a nice backless evening dress or frock as Clarence calls them.

Have a good week and whatever you do don't give the job to anyone but Clarence cos she is so terrible she will out all the Hiltern's and Hiltons on here and the thing is - Carlos is one of the members of my family........yes i know, now you are really ticked off.

Ciao and take care and maybe i will be coming to Ireland next week so i will have to send you stuff cos i can't do it on the new rules cos i can't use that........t.hee.........

XXX The Hilton's.............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	6997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miss Piggy Clarences Friend.jpg 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	6998   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1436.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	6999  

Reviews

well as carlos introduced the 3 month rule perhaps old man epsilon could fill in look at him hes rareing 2 go

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAPXFNDLCAJ1ATQQCA4M3ZQ1CAPOO2SACAGD90XQCAEFC1AQCAAUPQPDCA9YUUMSCA6KYZ0CCAIDVQNJCA0W33D6CAZ342A1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	7000

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    well as carlos introduced the 3 month rule perhaps old man epsilon could fill in look at him hes rareing 2 go

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAPXFNDLCAJ1ATQQCA4M3ZQ1CAPOO2SACAGD90XQCAEFC1AQCAAUPQPDCA9YUUMSCA6KYZ0CCAIDVQNJCA0W33D6CAZ342A1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	7000

Pops..........sorry but he looks a bit on the loony side to me........

Shoot i forgot that was one of the qualifications..........someone that has been in rehab so that would mean we could have my crazy cousin on here Amy Whinehouse Hilton ........

T.hee............ xxx Lizzy...........(Your Invite is in the post - )
    santa3santa3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast