Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do opposites attract ?

Reviews

Default Do opposites attract ?

.... or is that all just a myth ?

I think people are attracted to others who look like themselves but when it comes to personalities I don't think it works out. Too many clashes, too many sparks and not of the right kind. Is this your experience or not ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (17-05-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

They do , but not a recipe for happy ever after .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

samlad (06-09-14)

Reviews

I don't think so, i'm attracted to women with long dark hair and beautiful legs, i on the other hand have not got long dark hair and my legs are not beautiful just ok ,,,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

johnsmith69 (17-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    They do , but not a recipe for happy ever after .: doc
    I can feel your pain here doc. Fortunately, the ladies are here to keep you up !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

dr love (17-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    I don't think so, i'm attracted to women with long dark hair and beautiful legs, i on the other hand have not got long dark hair and my legs are not beautiful just ok ,,,
    I love all sexy women but I have a soft spot for petite and I am certainly not petite !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I can feel your pain here doc. Fortunately, the ladies are here to keep you up !
    Agreed bro .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

i have seen lovely quiet women go for the bad boy type of lad so yes in some cases they do

Reviews

I think they can as it's been said already the nice girls often seem to to for the bad boy type and u often see gorgeous women with guys that are way below their division when it comes to looks. And it's not always the money their with them for. Interestingly enough the same can't be said for men while yes we like the bad girls well me anyway when it comes to looks i think we always punch above or weight men always go for the good looking women. Personality wise sometimes it can be more interesting to like opposite things and not always think the same. It can add a bit more variety when u like to do different activities and keep the relationship fresh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I think they can as it's been said already the nice girls often seem to to for the bad boy type and u often see gorgeous women with guys that are way below their division when it comes to looks. And it's not always the money their with them for. Interestingly enough the same can't be said for men while yes we like the bad girls well me anyway when it comes to looks i think we always punch above or weight men always go for the good looking women. Personality wise sometimes it can be more interesting to like opposite things and not always think the same. It can add a bit more variety when u like to do different activities and keep the relationship fresh.
    I had a conversation with a lady who I consider to be beautiful and she said that she does not go for handsome men, as you can't trust them. I think that is more to to with attainability, as in all guys have it in them to stray, but if he is good looking too, he's going to have more opportunity. Interesting concept.

Personally, I don't like to put people in boxes and where initial physical attraction used to be the priority for me, it seems to have changed to mental attraction now. I'm not sure if that is an age thing, but I have found men that initially were not attractive to me, to become attractive once I have got to know them a little and of course visa versa.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You obviously didn't read that properly.... he said 'quiet' women !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (05-09-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast