Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: balloon fetish

Jasus, whats This???

Thought I knew everything

Blog Entries

Then if you think about your statement, you really dont know the half of it, so imagine all what you have been missing out on for so long and all the fun things you still dont know about. Loll

All the best and hope your having a lovely day hon.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Breaffyman View Post
    Jasus, whats This???

Thought I knew everything

Look forward to it honey, if you like this photos I will be putting losts more from this movie clip up on my www.ladyvonteese.com website by Friday week as got a lot on a the mow.

All the best and look forward to sharing lots of kinky fun together when I'm in Derry, and I am popping them. Loll
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    thankyou Lady Von Teese i will definatly be in contact with you by then for us to meet cant wait!!!!!!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. Default

that suits me fine Lady Von Teese should be a lot of fun. i love your photo and look forward to seeing more hope you have a good day.

Blog Entries

Wait till you see me in action with the balloon fetish honey, regardless in person or in my movies (which this photo has been taken from one of the balloon movie clips) and you will see just how much fun I have doing what I do. Loll

All the very best

Bursting balloons
    Lady Von Teese.

that suits me fine Lady Von Teese should be a lot of fun. i love your photo and look forward to seeing more hope you have a good day.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. Default

cant wait till we meet LadyVonTeese am counting the days. this has been my ultimate fantasy!!!!!!

Reviews

cant wait till we meet LadyVonTeese am counting the days. this has been my ultimate fantasy!!!!!!
    i am so sorry
    i would just turn up with a needle
    just for the laugh
    so sorry

7. Default

that wouldnt be much fun. theres nothing sexier than a women in the nude sitting and bouncing on balloons in a seductive way!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123