Thread: Apartment needed to share with other girls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Question Apartment needed to share with other girls

Hi Girls!
    My friend looking for apartment/place in apartment to share with other girl/girls doing in call there!The best would be near city center,no pimps,no boss's please!Only friendly girls needed flatmate!

Many Thanks!

Mel
    Candyxxx

Default Bad idea

Unless you are planning on working alone - but sharing costs ?

Two girls together and the guards have more reason to come knocking on your door.

T
    xxx

3. Default

All right......Thanks T. very much!
    how is there in Manch?
    Candyxxx

Talking try this site....

hi there,

i don't know if your interested or not but quite a few of the girls stay in apartments in dublin city center which are run from this site - stayDublin - Holiday Accommodation in Dublin

i've visited many girls at their apts located at parnell square and have always found them to be in great condition - the place is easy to find and parking isn't a problem either!

as a lot of the other girls use this place, i'm sure someone would be interested in having a flat mate to halve the bills! even if they didn't, they're not that expensive are they?

taylor's right though about the Gardai - any more than 2 girls working together and they class the place as a brothel and they might come calling!!!

so best of luck - hope this helps!

5. Default Ok

Hi

and thanks for your reply.I was thinking about this but the point is- I saw one near Jervis -StayDublin - they have reception downstairs like hotels.I don't think is good idea with reception,but I saw some websites and I just need to check where is like normal apartments,where is like hotel!
    Thanks for your help !!!
    xxx
    Candyxxx