Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some good new and some bad news

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I don't have a sudden change of attitude, there is nothing funny about the Euro, its definitley stronger than the Dollar or the GBP.

Thankfully not broke although things in Ireland, England and Scotland have slowed down a fair bit as far as i can tell the girls that were going to Scotland are now going to Ireland as it is deathly there which is possibly why the market in Dublin and Cork is flooded.

I have no idea which area you live in and do not wish for you to say as its none of my business but you must have noticed this too.

My heart still belongs in London and as for me coming to Ireland in any city is on hold due to a situation that has come to the fore: Samymature it would seem has received mail alledgely from me that i never sent to her.

I have informed Patricia about this and she has said that anyone can send mail with anothers hotmail address - my web manager has said the oposite to me as mail addresses are unique. I tried to get a hotmail ending in .com but it was taken although the .co.uk was available so i took it. I tried today to see if i could take my address and it cam back as taken!....... Samantha has not forwarded any one of these mails so i cannot see if it is from me or not. All very strange don't you think.

Hopefully she will take them to the Police then they will be able to see just exactly who has sent them to her. I will meet with her in London if i can fit it in with my time scale of appointments that i already made and cannot change. Just have to hope she takes the mail to the Police and then she will be able to see that they are not from me but from another and this 'other' will then become known to herself and myself. Terrible isn't it that someone would do this to anyone.

Has to be someone from Ireland that has done this as its all there and posted only on the board of E-I. Just shows that one should be careful what one writes on this or any board don't you agree?

Liz
    No cause its not that long sinse u wer saying you wouldnt come here its too dangerous the money was shite & you would never come here??? Dnt know much about the liz vs sammy thing as i havent been on the boards much this week are these threaths she recieved??? Ther is entirely too much talk of police here lately do you people realise the vice squad see you as nothing more than targets???

Reviews

The email Sammymature recieved whatever it said then surely it's not a police matter. It's only words whatever it says. The police have more important things to deal with. She should ignore it.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

I don't have a sudden change of attitude, there is nothing funny about the Euro, its definitley stronger than the Dollar or the GBP.

Thankfully not broke although things in Ireland, England and Scotland have slowed down a fair bit as far as i can tell the girls that were going to Scotland are now going to Ireland as it is deathly there which is possibly why the market in Dublin and Cork is flooded.

I have no idea which area you live in and do not wish for you to say as its none of my business but you must have noticed this too.

My heart still belongs in London and as for me coming to Ireland in any city is on hold due to a situation that has come to the fore: Samymature it would seem has received mail alledgely from me that i never sent to her.

I have informed Patricia about this and she has said that anyone can send mail with anothers hotmail address - my web manager has said the oposite to me as mail addresses are unique. I tried to get a hotmail ending in .com but it was taken although the .co.uk was available so i took it. I tried today to see if i could take my address and it cam back as taken!....... Samantha has not forwarded any one of these mails so i cannot see if it is from me or not. All very strange don't you think.

Hopefully she will take them to the Police then they will be able to see just exactly who has sent them to her. I will meet with her in London if i can fit it in with my time scale of appointments that i already made and cannot change. Just have to hope she takes the mail to the Police and then she will be able to see that they are not from me but from another and this 'other' will then become known to herself and myself. Terrible isn't it that someone would do this to anyone.

Has to be someone from Ireland that has done this as its all there and posted only on the board of E-I. Just shows that one should be careful what one writes on this or any board don't you agree?

Liz

Is anyone believing this bullshit?!
    Hello?!
    Anyone?!
    Pat?

Thought not.

More backtracking bullshit.

dom

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Is anyone believing this bullshit?!
    Hello?!
    Anyone?!
    Pat?

Thought not.

More backtracking bullshit.

dom
    desperate stuff alright!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The email Sammymature recieved whatever it said then surely it's not a police matter. It's only words whatever it says. The police have more important things to deal with. She should ignore it.

Can u believe that samy or I would lie about something like this.......fucking idiots.

All i have to say is that we both think we know who it is now as she has been to the police and they may not take this seriously in Ireland but we do in England - guess what we know just who it is too and where its come from - doesnt matter how you try you can't fuck with the police and their ability.

GO ASK PATRICIA, SHE KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT - SHE P.M'D ME AND SHOWED ME THE LINK AND HOW ITS DONE........ NOT DESPERATE NOT STUPID - BUT IT SHOWS YOU TO BE IGNORANT DOM........NOW THERES A SURPRISE .........NOT.

IF IGNORANCE WAS BLISS YOU WOULD BE IN SEVENTH HEAVEN DOM, WHATS IT LIKE COS I DONT KNOW.

BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH WHY DONT YOU ASK PATRICIA - HAVE A SURPRISE SOME ARENT AS DESPERATE AS YOU TO BE DECEITFUL.........

NOW BOG OFF AND BOTHER SOMEONE THAT GIVES A SHIT.

CERTAIN PEOPLE LIKE THE HIGHWAYMAN AND ANOTHER DO KNOW COS THEY HAVE BEEN SPOKEN TO, AS WELL AS SOME OTHERS..........JOKERS.........BUT THE JOKE IS NOW ON THE ONE THAT WROTE IT.........AND ITS VERY FUNNY THAT WE HAVE THE IP ADD AND ALL TO KNOW AND WE DO KNOW WHO IT IS.

STUFF THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. NOT SO STUPID AM I........NO I AM NOT.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    desperate stuff alright!

THINK YOU ARE THE DESPERATE ONE COS IM NOT THE ONE LOOKING FOR A LAY YOU ARE..........

SUCH A NASTY PIECE OF WORK, WHAT MUST IT BE LIKE BEING YOU - HORRIBLE I WOULD ONLY GUESS?

Reviews

THINK YOU ARE THE DESPERATE ONE COS IM NOT THE ONE LOOKING FOR A LAY YOU ARE..........

SUCH A NASTY PIECE OF WORK, WHAT MUST IT BE LIKE BEING YOU - HORRIBLE I WOULD ONLY GUESS?
    I Love me & speak it as it is BUT give me credit for being sympathetic to u I genuinely feel sorry for u having no one to talk to No more now goodnite

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I Love me & speak it as it is BUT give me credit for being sympathetic to u I genuinely feel sorry for u having no one to talk to No more now goodnite

Thats a shame you dont have any friends.......ah bless......... I can tell you nobody wants to talk to you cos you talk absolute tripe - as usual.

No more.........ahhhhhhhhhh., you going to bed............sad cos you got nobody to play with ahhhhhhhh bless.

The thing is just cos you don't think that it was horrible what someone did so samantha i did feel sorry for her having to read 4 mails full of abuse - do you think thats funny - yes i would imagine that you do.......you are afterall full of life revolving around you aren't you cos you just wrote that.

Poor old you..........no poor old sammy......... the highwayman can tell you cos i mailed him i also mailed eddie and told him what trouble he cause and i also let pat know about this .......... why is it that you are just a client and cannot find a lover like the rest of us.

Experienced Punter........... thats foul should be Client - sadoe.

Now i will laugh she stood you up 3 times.........HYSTERICAL........
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 27-11-08 at 20:50.

Reviews

Can you not all get on for a change.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Thumbs down Yawn - I'm tired of it all too Exp Punter.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Can you not all get on for a change.
    Course we can - save for Lizzy and her guttural ramblings.

she should look for a job on Eastenders - writing it.

cos everything is OTT drama with her.

and the customary abuse.

seriously Pat, was this kind of regular and repeat posting what you had in mind for this site?

dom

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast