Thread: GAA 2014 Football Championship.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default GAA 2014 Football Championship.

I am a little suprised that there is no thread here for this. Now that Dublin have their first real test on Sunday, we will see how they fare up. The only worry I can see this year for Dublin is that they will have to beat a tough Monaghan side, and then Donegal and escape without any big players getting injured. I would not bet on any other team this year of winning the championship.

Other mentions this year would have to go to Mayo, it seemed that they didnt come out of second year yet this year, got a feeling that they are holding back so far at least. Donegal looked great in ulster, and if any team can cause an upset its them, they will have to contain a rampant Dublin forward line for a full 70 though if they have any chance of causing an upset.

2. Default

turned out not to besuch a tough monaghan team but think donegal will be tough

Reviews

It all depends on how Donegal set up, and if they can keep Dublin goals out for the game. Something similar will happen to Donegal if they go 4-5 points behind, if they can get into the last quarter in a tight game though, its somewhere Dublin have not been in a while, it will probably be their only chance. It will be "puke" football of the highest order.

Kerry-Mayo should be a great game, both open attacking teams, should be a great game for a neutral to watch. Mayo should shade it though if they manage to mark J'OD out of the game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bobten For This Useful Post:

Reviews

wel al bet me new Massey Ferguson tractor that Dublin wil bate donegal and bate them wel to shore they wear very poor agin armagh

Reviews

Mayo vs Kerry on Sunday, really looking forward to this one. Unfortunately Sunday will be dismal, the weather will ensure that it is a slog, and you would expect the physially stronger team to win this one. Mayo to win by 3-4 points.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bobten For This Useful Post: