Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presidential pardon

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Well, that didnt take much did it? The same old charming Lizzy is alive and well
    Did I say i disagreed with the bans? No I didnt, because I agree with Pat.
    I printed the name once, and you should be thanking me, because you changed it quick enough once you saw I was right didnt you? But it wasnt a real name was it???
    And your threats are nothing to me. Who the hell are you to tell people what they can and cannot do? You caused more rows and outright hatred on here than anybody, or have you forgotten that already?
    Bigger paws, clarence - all that weird shit that you are responsible for and now you want to play nice. But its just not in your nature.
    All is well with you while people agree with you, but they minute they disagree - they better watch out eh?
    English\Polish\Indian who gives a fuck? There are just good people and bad people regardless of colour and creed. Personally I hate the idea of countries and having to belong to a country.
    You are more two faced than the Sphinx - (Now google that!)
    Who gives a shit how clever your quote is, 99% of clients on here would read that as insulting.
    If you want to say something in your signature, look at Anita's
    If you want to behave like a lady and make a contribution, look at Violette.
    Always gen funny and insightful

I just dont like you or trust you Liz, and I have the right to say so
    And any time I think you or anyone else is talking shit, I have the right to express my opinion.
    And no jumped up little self centred madam with a 2nd class degree from a wanna be college, with a taste for reading about the gang rape and abuse of women is going to tell me otherwise

So stick that in your disgusting "ciggies" and smoke it!!!

Oh, and in the words of the tragic Adam Ant "I dont drink, I dont smoke - what do I do?"

Well I'm on a sex site so big clue there!

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING TO YOU...................

Had you bothered to Google or read a paper today you would of seen that the man that wrote that line was in the Manic and disappeared 18 years ago and never seen again -
    today was declared dead............

18 years Rory wouldn't be long enough for me never see, hear or read anything from you as you are so ignorant what you write just stinks, at least i am literate........

Life isn't an Adam Ant song if you are such a Nymph what you doing on here, why aren't you with some lovely lady of the night and enjoying her instead of pissing everyone on this thread off.

Rory.......lalalalalalalalalalalalal in not listening.......so nerrrrrrrrrrrr.

lalalalallalalalalalallaalaal not even signing...........cos you are just a trouble maker

Reviews

oh yes you are!

Reviews

Howw about getting rid of the maggot. It must be painful having it around your kneck all the time. Then we could have a celebration. YouTube - Liz Hilton's Party - Reception
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Ah thanks........

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Howw about getting rid of the maggot. It must be painful having it around your kneck all the time. Then we could have a celebration. YouTube - Liz Hilton's Party - Reception

FUNNY I DID GO LOOK AND I DIDN'T SEE CLARENCE THERE - AND LETS FACE IT SHE WOULD OF BEEN IN EVERY SHOT COS THERE WERE A FEW GUYS CALLED JOHN ONE IN A KILT SHE WOULD OF HAD HIM - EASY ACCESS AND ALL THAT.

MAGGOT WILL FALL FROM MY NECK AS SOON AS I GO FOR A RIDE WITH YOU!!!!! MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL BUT WE KNOW........HIGH HO SILVER.......PLUNDERING AND ALL THAT.......

YOU ARE SWEET, I DO LIKE YOU.........ALWAYS HAVE.......... XXX lIZZY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12