Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Mamading... Sex game of Magaluf...

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Words are strange things, and sometimes those that speak the native language can have the upper hand... don't you think? You know, the luxury of not needing Google translate. It must me so rewarding for you.

But I feel actions speak stronger than words. One may be very well spoken but let down by their actions. What a total disenchantment for one, being so verbose and eloquent, to be a disappointment when met in reality. Rachel never disappoints and certainly doesn't come across as cheap...

Oh dear miss Chambers....
    You know better as you met both of us. Overnight soon? I promise to behave and not take advantage of you while sleeping

Lucy, don't be jealous now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (11-07-14)

Reviews

Like the man said, the poor girl did'nt realise that all she had to do was blow the barman, free drink forever!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

samlad (11-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Like the man said, the poor girl did'nt realise that all she had to do was blow the barman, free drink forever!
    That's so cynical , but how true ......

Though I suspect the barman has his share of 'flute players' each night , and each night he also needs a foil for his

'business plan' : ie. an unwitting fool and a crowd to gather .... Imo x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Probably she`s just confused and thinks she`s on a normal Saturday night out in Newcastle

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redone7010 View Post
    Probably she`s just confused and thinks she`s on a normal Saturday night out in Newcastle
    Uuuuuuuuuuuh.....

Bunch a married blokes catting around on there wives and partners here getting judgey on a young intoxicated girl. Cool

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (14-07-14), Lucy Chambers (14-07-14), samlad (14-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    Bunch a married blokes catting around on there wives and partners here getting judgey on a young intoxicated girl. Cool
    And with that in mind, I think we can lock the thread. In the words of my mate Bilbo Baggins, this thread is "thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (14-07-14), Lucy Chambers (14-07-14)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast