Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few good lizzy's

Reviews

Spot on Epsilon. Whole families were raised on that stuff and Perry Crisps and Johnston Mooney and O'Brien's bread. Crisp sarnies......remember them? During this recession, a few old favourites might just make a come back. The stuff did'nt kill us back then, despite all the E numbers and it won't kill us today either.

And while we're at it, would the f***ing powers that be, kindly remove the health warnings of the packets of fags and let's get back to the simple, naive pleasures of life we enjoyed before the "loadsamoney" mentality and pc morals took over the kip.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Spot on Epsilon. Whole families were raised on that stuff and Perry Crisps and Johnston Mooney and O'Brien's bread. Crisp sarnies......remember them? During this recession, a few old favourites might just make a come back. The stuff did'nt kill us back then, despite all the E numbers and it won't kill us today either.

And while we're at it, would the f***ing powers that be, kindly remove the health warnings of the packets of fags and let's get back to the simple, naive pleasures of life we enjoyed before the "loadsamoney" mentality and pc morals took over the kip.

With you on the fags brother..
    do you remember.... kick starting the lungs with one of these...

Those were the days....manly smokes for little boys

Reviews

Default Back to the future.

Here is my top ten list of the things I'd like to see making a comeback is recessionary Ireland.

1. Packets of 10 Woodbine. They gave you a really distinctive cough.

2. Milk delivered to your door in a glass bottle by a man driving a horse drawn vehicle. I just love the smell of horse shit first thing in the morning.

3. Great big ugly TV arials protruding from every house. After a severe storm, they provided plenty of work for roofers.

4. Pubs that only sold Guinness, Harp and Smithwicks.

5. Bare foot children with snot dripping from their noses running in and out of tenements.

6. Policemen (women need not apply) cycling around on their beat and doing point duty again.
    They were far better at keeping the traffic flowing than any f***ing lights.

7. Family holidays to Mosney.

8. Lady Hazel Lavery on the bank notes and Queen Victoria on the coins.

9. Saturday confession and Sunday mass (in Latin por favor)

10. Real f***king summers with sun shine, no rain and girls running around in little short dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I want the truth. You can't handle the truth
    You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall!

[or at least thats what humpty dumpty told me anyways ]
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

A Few Good Men would be my top legal film. The John Grisham legal ones were also good such as the Firm, A Time To Kill, The Client, The Chamber, The Rainmaker, The Pelican Brief and The Runaway Jury. I think the book versions were better for most of them.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 20-11-08 at 14:23.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

A few more ones To Kill A Mockingbird, Rules Of Engagement, Men OF Honour, Erin Brocovich.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12