Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on Munster

Reviews

munster had their reserve team out too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Not sure what all the fuss is about , i'm not a rugby fan myself now . But didn't the all blacks play only 1 player from saturdays victory over Ireland . So Munster NEARLY beat the all blacks reserve team and not their main team ?
    A second-string Munster side nearly beat a second-string All Blacks side. That same All Blacks side crushed Scotland's full strength team recently like a weedy patch of manky thistles. In a couple of years, most of those NZ players will be fully fledged All Blacks and bottling it at World Cup semis with the best of them

Reviews

Yeh mouse, and a few years after that, the best of them will be resurrecting their careers by playing for Munster. We already have Pope and Howlett and give us another ten years and the Munster team will be better at the Haka than the Maoris themselves. Just keep exercising your tongue and forearms bud, I think it's all to do with the wrist action.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Not sure what all the fuss is about , i'm not a rugby fan myself now . But didn't the all blacks play only 1 player from saturdays victory over Ireland . So Munster NEARLY beat the all blacks reserve team and not their main team ?
    A contrys 2nd XV against a clubs 2nd XV..Munster were supposed to get hockied some of the players were only good AIL standard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Yeh mouse, and a few years after that, the best of them will be resurrecting their careers by playing for Munster. We already have Pope and Howlett and give us another ten years and the Munster team will be better at the Haka than the Maoris themselves. Just keep exercising your tongue and forearms bud, I think it's all to do with the wrist action.
    My face is already ugly enough, believe me. In the meantime, let's watch these hakas:

YouTube - gingerbread haka
    YouTube - Le Haka des Lapins Crétins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12