Thread: Ronaldo the pussy...

Default Ronaldo the pussy...

As predicted by most on this side of the water Ronaldo yet again did not play well again last night. Its sad to see these pre-madonnas that are so up they're own arse and cant play well without great players around them.

All this rolling around the field like little girls pisses me off toio. The best game to watch so far was Germany v Ghana real dog fight no diving just real footie get on with it and try to score.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (23-06-14), westcorklad (23-06-14)

Too add how many times last night did Portugal stop the game with fake injuries? Too many its embarrassing to watch and I fear Brazil will do same.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

To quote Mark Lawrenson on Nani last night " a promising career ruined by a niggling brain injury"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (23-06-14), westcorklad (23-06-14)

Reviews

So, Cristiano, what to you think of Clyde?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Clyde (24-06-14), DubFootballer (24-06-14), Fitzy (24-06-14), scotty123 (24-06-14)

[QUOTE=AbsoluteNoob;1374252]So, Cristiano, what to you think of Clyde?

Last edited by Galileo; 24-06-14 at 03:37.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Galileo For This Useful Post:

Clyde (24-06-14)

Reviews

The Secret Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Got That Zig-Zag Cut For The World Cup http://www.fascinatingpics.com/the-s...-is-wonderful/

If you’ve been following the 2014 FIFA World Cup (which I hope you have), you have likely noticed that Portuguese team captain Cristiano Ronaldo has gotten a haircut. It’s a rather intriguing haircut, reminiscent of Zorro combined with Instagram star Rob the Original. While watching the USA vs. Portugal match on Sunday, the person I was with remarked that Ronaldo looked like an idiot. I agreed, because I think it does look a little silly and also I was admittedly a little bit bitter. However, now that I know the reported reason behind Ronaldo’s “Z,” I’m pretty sure I will never make fun of any haircut Ronaldo opts for ever again.
    According to Digital Spy, Ronaldo’s zig-zag cut in order to match Erik Ortiz Cruz‘s scars that were the result of having surgery for a brain tumor in March. He also reportedly paid $85,000 for the boy’s surgery, “which is thought to have been successful,” thank goodness.
    Obviously, haircuts are typically a fun way to express your style, to present yourself a certain way, or to simply make sure your bangs don’t take over your face. But in this instance, it goes beyond that. Whether or not you were disappointed by last-minute draw between USA and Portugal (I was honestly not surprised considering everyone played abysmally), and whether you dig Ronaldo or Real Madrid, it is always really wonderful to witness a celebrity give back to his or her fans. And it’s even more awesome that he didn’t run around parading the kid in front of the press (Ronaldo does not speak about his philanthropic efforts, in general).

Reviews

Have to say I was really impressed when I heard about his haircut. Nice to see that he also shied away from the photo opportunity that others would have arranged. Good on him. Gets my vote as player of the tournament for this genuine act of kindness. So refreshing in a cynical world.

Reviews