Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getting a smack in school

Reviews

I and my fellow classmates were routinely hit on the back of the head with a wooden duster in national school- I also got canned on a number of occasions in secondary school. But we all accepted this as the norm. None of believed we were victimised- I can well understand however if a teacher continuously picked on someone with learning difficulties or whatever that that could cause psychological damage to that person- it's also amazing how different people have different memories of growing up- a perfect example was the stories of the McCourt brothers in Limerick- one enjoyed his childhood -the other painted it as he'll on earth! There you go- the human condition.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I and my fellow classmates were routinely hit on the back of the head with a wooden duster in national school- I also got canned on a number of occasions in secondary school. But we all accepted this as the norm. None of believed we were victimised- I can well understand however if a teacher continuously picked on someone with learning difficulties or whatever that that could cause psychological damage to that person- it's also amazing how different people have different memories of growing up- a perfect example was the stories of the McCourt brothers in Limerick- one enjoyed his childhood -the other painted it as he'll on earth! There you go- the human condition.
    i truly believe some folk are victims, they embrace victimhood blaming everyone, but there was more so in older generation more abuse for abuse, if we got hit, we deserved it,

anyway in life i choose to see the bright side of life, something i forgot for a while!

there light in everything,

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (21-05-14), Clueless (21-05-14), fin101 (07-06-14), Vitruvian (21-05-14)

Reviews

A positive mental attitude goes a long way.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (21-05-14), Vitruvian (21-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    i truly believe some folk are victims, they embrace victimhood blaming everyone, but there was more so in older generation more abuse for abuse, if we got hit, we deserved it,

anyway in life i choose to see the bright side of life, something i forgot for a while!

there light in everything,
    I totally agree with this, and believe that the "victims" use their abuse as an excuse for doing the same. We all know right from wrong an choose our own path so choose to be the abuser.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

fin101 (07-06-14), Vitruvian (21-05-14)

My love of BDSM and corporal punishment goes back to the first slap I got from my lady teacher who is dressed in sheer black stockings and a short skirt and high heels and this is the way she turned up for school every day

My former teacher is responsible for my behaviour today and why I visit so many dominatrixs

Reviews

"Why do I have to go to school, I don't want to go to school." "It's so dull, the kids tease me, the teachers slap me, I hate school."

"You have to go to school, because you are forty-five years old, and you are the headmaster."

Reviews

Never did me any harm. If I was bold and deserved a smack I got it. and despite what others might say, it did teach me respect for authority and my elders. that respect is sorely lacking today in the youth population. You can't blame TV and Music they are all forms of expression and art. you can blame parents for lack of discipline and such. That's my two cents worth anyway.
    Last edited by fin101; 07-06-14 at 12:50.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12