Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do opposites attract ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Did you get many slaps running the girl down
    no never it was only very slight banter it only worked for a bit but it was only at housepartys when everybodys kind of in banter mode like one girl asked me to get a drink out of the fridge and I told her to get it herself and bang she was talking half the night to me and I was just slagging her and she didn't say the "nice" word I fucking hate that which is basically I never find you sexually attractive but its tough like you constantly have to think of witty dickhead shit if you slip into yourself nice guy mode your fucked she loses interest

Blog Entries
    Reviews

well my parents one could talk the hind legs off a donkey and the other is really quiet so I think opposites could attract maybe

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Interesting, I'm rather at the introverted side also, and get on well, much much better with those who are on the same side, therefore I'm not really attracted to those who are very loud, going out with huge group of people, it's something that I'm not comfortable with.
    Usually confidence and introversion comes together.

I believe opposite /personalities/ doesn't attract, well that's my experience anyway.
    I dunno I think you need ying and yang

if you have similar personalities you are going to clash as one of guys said

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    It has nothing to do with being a dickhead. It has to do with being a man and a man doesn't crawl , cry or give a shit if a girl upsets him. Manners and being nice etc is fine but crawling isn't and most guys trying the nice stuff crawl, most guys trying the dickhead stuff get nasty. Balance is key and that's being a man with all the goods and the bads without being an apologetic fool for existing in the first place.

Westside.
    yeah but when your beside a girl you fancy at a bar and your heart is beating out of your chest and your brain goes to mush even with drink in me it worse cus your more paranoid too hahaha all that kind of goes out the window but I agree its just really the just calming down and trying to get and keep a girls attention is the problem but I think pubs and nightclubs are waste of time really getting nowhere that and I need to sort my own head out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345