Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Final

Reviews

My team has won a trophy at last after all these years. And boy did I celebrate on Saturday! Just about getting over the celebrations now!

It was a great final. Very uncomfortable for an Arsenal supporter! FA cup finals are usually dull encounters. This was one of the good ones. It's been a while since we had a final like that. Hopefully it's the start of more success for Arsenal. It should give them more confidence in the premier league and champions league. Lets hope they don't freeze anymore against the big teams and this should help. Ramsey has turned into a world class player. It's a shame he was out for so long. No doubt they would have done a little better in the premier league with him. They mightn't have won it. But they would have a better chance with him. This cup is great. New players are still needed. The final showed again how bad this defense is on set pieces.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

aml (21-05-14), westcorklad (22-05-14)

Reviews

I'm not mad about football, never watch it,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    First two teams out of the 3rd round draw for the 2015 fa cup are arsenal v hull. So its a repeat of this years final. What were the odds on that. Can arsenal retain their title. Also wimbledon v liverpool , that will bring back good memorys for the crazy gang.
    They can but the odds are against it happening. its not often that the same club wins a Cup competition two years in a row. I think Chelsea were the last to do it a few years back so we will have to wait and see. BTW technically the AFC Wimbledon that will be playing Liverpool is not the same club that won the FA Cup,as that team eventually changed its name to MK Dons. The present AFC Wimbledon were formed after the name change of the previous club.
    The Truth is out there.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

ocred (09-12-14)

Reviews

Magic of the cup is still there Chelsea 2 up and get beaten wow some results great to see as a Liverpool fan

Reviews

Yes it is would be his last game if get there would be great way for him to finish

8. The Following User Says Thank You to smallcock For This Useful Post:

Reviews

What a weekend of shocks in the fa cup, chelsea, man city, southampton and spurs all out. And they were all playing at home. Unbelieveable. Watch out liverpool and arsenal.
    Jeff Stelling said Bradford and Middlesbrough double was 290/1 would be nice lol
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Reviews

maybe this is liverpools year, isnt gerrards birthday the day of the final. Long way to go yet though.
    Next year is Liverpool's year,I know this because my brother is a Liverpool fan and he has told me for the last 14-15 years next year is their year

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (24-01-15)

Last year was their year this year is not theres either

Reviews

it was a great weekend of games , better than the last few premiership weekends
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Liverpool fan, and yes its football please don't call it soccer….
    Remember your in Ireland and the term Football is allways used for Gaelic Football in Ireland, football is the term for soccer in England

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast