Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drugs War

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I think we have moved on to the war on terror. Nothing like a war on abstract ideas!
    you're on the ball IDF, the war on drug takers will have to be replaced by the war on terror.
    i heard it from a senior official in the UK. apparently the Taliban control most of the world's heroin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Never heard this one before, bloody hell you do learn something new every day, but this type of person should be shot and even though I say "person" anyone doing such a horrific thing to any child there is in fact word to describe them! Sick fecker!

All the best Lady Von Teese

There's an actual book written about Tony Felloni (King Scum), interesting read. What an utterly nasty man, rotten to the core.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Life is not easy for some never ever say that something bad should happen to an addict, it's a matter of surcumstance things happen you do not know what's going on in they're lives. Drugs, and to a lesser extent drink can destroy a life legalising drugs doesn't make the core problem go away. I would recommend anyone watch the wire to understand it more.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries

Hi Legha, I would not wish to add to someone like this, pension fund. I think he is making enough money out of bringing other down and fucking up their lives with his drugs honey. But I would read it if I had it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    There's an actual book written about Tony Felloni (King Scum), interesting read. What an utterly nasty man, rotten to the core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Life is not easy for some never ever say that something bad should happen to an addict, it's a matter of surcumstance things happen you do not know what's going on in they're lives. Drugs, and to a lesser extent drink can destroy a life legalising drugs doesn't make the core problem go away. I would recommend anyone watch the wire to understand it more.
    I have watch the wire honey when it first came out, great TV and very informative too. Also heart breaking.

All the best Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

tonight, all across this land, as every other night, every stoner, pill popper,
    smak injector has their gear. this is the reality, approval not required.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123