Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: gerry adams and sinn fein

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The irony of this whole thread is give them a bit of power in government & they will die a death.

yes you may be right but they do come up with a lot of good polices and they realy dont seam to have a problem trying to make the top 10% pay their share of taxes.

as in their bugit proposels they were the only party calling for a cut to polations pay, and 3rd tax bracket for the top earners and a wealth tax.

they just seam to be a bit farer on who should be paying and how much people should pay. NOT just the working people but the rich as well.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The SF leadership have taken the British crown. How can you trust them? Sell outs.............................to many Irish brothers have died & where is the united Ireland?

Sell me another one. I might believe you.

I have come to believe one thing that or fathers knew back in the day when Dublin was in charge. The working class British/Irish/Irishmen have more in common then the right wing counter revolutionary FF backed bullshitters of SF & the British government.

If you want a united Ireland you are going to have to deal with our orange brothers like it or not!!
    one step at a time, least their mates have stopped bombing us into accepting a United Ireland lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast