Thread: Bianka again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Hi love at moment I'm closed my blog spot because I'm work construction of my website I am in dublin at moment but relax weekend maybe advice on Monday only for my exclusive naughty guys
    XxxAttachment 97716
    Hi Bianka can you make your new website free to air and not a pay per view site .Can you come to cork

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by major walker View Post
    Hi Bianka can you make your new website free to air and not a pay per view site .Can you come to cork
    I think Major Walker if Bianka is creating a website instead of a blog you would have to expect to pay for it. These websites are not cheap to create. The more people who subscribe to these websites , the better the content. I know you are a fan of Bianka like myself Major Walker and I think it is important that all her fans her should support her. We are extremely lucky and honoured to having one of the most beautiful girls living here and the more support she gets here , the more likely she will stay here. She is extremely popular worldwide. You only have to read her reviews on all the different forums and websites outside Ireland.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to More than a woman For This Useful Post: