Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
Yep, cos thats what you really need - a book about the abuse and brainwashing of women, dressed up as "erotica"!
Yes, I have read it - its like a manual for rapists and women trafficers

I dont think that reading ANY book, let alone this crap, will help you resolve your problems
There is obviously a reason you sort sexual experiences outside of your relationship.
I would start to examine them honestly and see if you cant talk things through.
Communication is the key to all relationships.
Good luck

Well rory you would think that its crap now wouldnt you cos you are English born and bred therefore you would have to have a different opinion of that of the Irish.......

Although i would have to say that its got nothing to do with trafficers or a manual for rapists - you must be off your english rocker its a classic or don't you know that - when was the last time you read it and who the fuck cares what you think, certainly not me i have a degree in English Literature and i know that its a fantastic book.

Still you are a frightful english pig..........therefore that would make you fairly ignorant and stupid and thick - seeing as you are English and so am i - its ok for me to say that.....

Well the book is seen as a materpiece by many and is a story that was written over 60 years ago - wasting my breath on you though arent i - just a few of you go out and get the book and see how trully amazing it is - it grabs you from the very first page until the last......you are so stupid Rory - its a classic and you are calling it crap.

Its not supposed to be about the princess and the rose its about sadism and masochism - still you say you read it somehow i doubt it - priceless.

The guy should not see women if he is scared of getting caught end of - he knows it as do we all thought he would like to read the book - didnt see you offer anything constructive only distructive - -........ - you just can't be nice and you know what - go stick it.......... ignorant English gypoe.

Oh yeah and guessing that Little Women is a book about Midgets to by Louisa May Alcot you havent got a clue have you - why dont you try to be nice and help this guy and not just try to have a go at me - you can't cut it in that department love i could eat you up and spit you out - trouble is that you would never get the chance thank god.

Be nice Rory and you may even get to lick my shoes............now thats not constructive is it sweetie - but its your level............it aint mine.