Thread: street collectors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default As for the poor.....!???????????

Jesus Christ said, "As for the poor, they will always be with us...." Who is He? Well He is the reason behind Christmas, and...ehh Easter and.... today's date and ......well everything.

Do not be moved by adverts, people on the street, etc. Black kids with flies on their faces and running noses and kwashiokor are all due to media. Are there such not in in Ireland, USA, Europe or anywhere else, only they are not advertised!? Media has contibuted toward bad things being associated with blacks, Thank God for appointing Obama the first such president for USA! How many more Obamas are repressed in offices!?

So guys give as you will and as God directs you to!? If in doubt do not!! and do not boast about how you are giving! YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN KNOWS HOW YOU ARE GIVING IN SECRET AND HE WILL REWARD YOU OPENLY!!!

BUT FIRST EVEN AS YOU GIVE, FORGIVE AND BE WITHOUT SIN! WE CANNOT BUY GOD OFF!! IT IS ONLY OF HIS MERCIES THAT WE ARE NOT CONSUMED!!

MY PEOPLE SUFFER FOR LACK OF WISDOM (GET SOME FROM THE BIBLE!!)

Reviews

I wouldn't give to street collectors as was said they could be doing a bit of skimming. I would rather give the donation direct to the charty. That way I know the money is put to good use.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537