Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll tell you what i want what i really, really want

Default dirty tramp

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's a bit cold to be going down lanes with dirty tramps and I wouldn't risk catching some nasty disease

Oh yes babe, I am a dirty tramp. No one else see anything wrong with my pics. But then you have sexual problems. don't you?

Aren't you a sensitive soul Tiger. Can you not take a joke. The Wolfe Tone is one of my regular pubs so I noticed you mentioned it so I had to say something. Your right I wouldn't get hard judging by your picture. Your not my type, I like good looking women.
    I have met tgirl and I think she is very attractive. I like her pic because it is not airbrushed. You get what you see what more do you want except maybe a flat chest

Gemma

Reviews

Default I Love Big Tits.....

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I have met tgirl and I think she is very attractive. I like her pic because it is not airbrushed. You get what you see what more do you want except maybe a flat chest

Gemma
    Yes Tigergirls got very nice Tits though don't 'roar' at me tiger when I say in the nicest possible way that I prefer Sexybabeheres more!:

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Fat fighters tonight aye girls.........

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post

Gemma

WELL YOU SEE WHILST IM BEING AIRBRUSHED........YOU ARE DOING PICTURES NOT SHOWING YOUR UGLY MUGS..........YOU GET THAT - YOU SHOW YOUR FACE THEN THE TWO OF YOU.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT ABOUT WORKING WHILST MENSTRATING AND .......... NEED I GO ON EVEN YOU GEMMA WOULDNT BE DRIPPING BLOOD ON A CLIENT LIKE THE UGLY TIGER ..........

OF THAT I AM SURE YOU HAVE MORE CLASS AND STYLE TO DO THAT GEM.

LIZZY

LMAO Lizzy.. I have nothing else to say to you except your right there I do have class

Gemma

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Its Tiger Bitch now that is after me.

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Hey Liz, looks like your favourite teen is after you!!!

WHATS THE MATTER WITH THE WOMEN IN IRELAND ARE THEY ALL BARKING MAD OR IS IT THAT I AM A JOANNIE FOREIGNER AND I DONT GET THAT SHIT.........

GUESSING A MINUTE IN THE MOUTH IS MORE THAN AN INCH ON THE HIPS........T.HEE

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Well you are a big tit of course you would

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Yes Tigergirls got very nice Tits though don't 'roar' at me tiger when I say in the nicest possible way that I prefer Sexybabeheres more!:

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE I LIKE GEMMAS FAR MORE TO.........

SHE DOESN'T TRAWL FOR BUSINESS LIKE YOU HAVE TO TIGERBITCH

Reviews

Cheers Skyblue, the only true thing she's revealed about me is I'm from Donegal it's no secret. But making up lies about me for no reason is not on as I done nothing to provoke her. What if I did have a problem in that department (which I don't but that would be nobodies business) what's the shame in that. How must clients that have that problem feel when reading nonsense like this.
    And this coming from Tiger who has no contact with punters. Sex line slapper!

Reviews

Thumbs down Pot & Kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    POPS, VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU WROTE SUCH HORRIBLE STUFF ABOUT ME - WHY DID YOU DO THAT - ITS NOT FUNNY TO WRITE THAT STUFF EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT IT A JOKE.......... PEOPLE ON HERE DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR BUT A SENSE OF VENOM, VILE, VIPEROUS TONGUES..... I FIND THAT MOST DISTURBING THAT PEOPLE TALK THE WAY THEY DO........DONT YOU ITS NOT NORMAL OR IS IT -

IF YOU THINK IT ALRIGHT TO WRITE SUCH STUFF THEN YOU ARE IN WITH STRANGE BED FELLOWS AND I THOUGHT MORE OF YOU THAN THAT - I WAS WRONG........

L
    Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
    liz you have one of the worst attitudes of any body on here, you constantly write about being bullied and being the victim of racial hatred... you are the racist and you are the worst of the bullies..
    with you attitude and potty mouth, drooping tits and saggy ass it a miracle that you can any sort of a punter...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up You work the streets too......ohhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
    is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
    Liz you have one of the worst attitudes of any body on here, you constantly write about being bullied and being the victim of racial hatred... You are the racist and you are the worst of the bullies..
    With you attitude and potty mouth, drooping tits and saggy ass it a miracle that you can any sort of a punter...

come on dipstick, show me the racist remarks, come on i keep asking and you dont show me............

My attitude is great thanks and what difference to you how i talk to my clients you for sure aint never gonna know cos you are far to down market for the likes of me..........snooty enough for you

bullie.......... Dont see anyone scared all i get is p.m.'s from the girls who tell me how much they admire me and hate the ginger twats with no dick could show you but im sure that patty has already seen them as the are not in the slightest private.

You are a sad little man with far to much small talk and slagging me off by saying that in your opinon i have drooping tits and a saggy ass you still cannot go to my site and say no.........whatever to show you that.

Still what can i say another sadoe and if you think that i will be bothered what you write ......... Big mistake cos i show people and they laugh and thats clients to..........cos you see my clients are men that can afford dinner dates and over nights in some of londons best hotels........nerr not many in ireland can..........shame i so hate to work for one poxy hour like you probably would use, thats if you see anyone at all.

Love the droopy tits................priceless.........carry on cos i dont hate you i think you are just a very silly little man.............5th letter.........idiots name

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast