View Poll Results: whos going to win the usa election?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • the man with the nice hair - obama

11 78.57%
  • the man with the old grey/half bald hair - mccain

3 21.43%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: can old grey head win?

Default Obama, The poor lad's Granny died today

That is such unfortunate timing, but wtf??? Is that some kind of "sign"? That she dies 1 day before elections? I dont know lads, I find it TOO CREEPY. Of course the media is using her death as another publicity feature, showing him a family man who loves granny. I do want him to be president, but some things I think should be kept private. Why are they using his granny's death as another way to promote his good character? I suppose he has nothing to do with it. Media would be jumping on any detail in his life right now. Just feel sorry that he has no privacy anymore. So what does America care about his granny's home-made meatloaf and perfectly soft oven-baked cookies? Or how she taught him to tie his shoelaces and pick his nose in public without anyone noticing... does all that help him run a country? does all that help him clean up the fuck up Bush made with his diaretic ass acts?
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 04-11-08 at 03:16.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Obama, The poor lad's Granny died today
    Ah bless him, poor thing!

Obama to win by a clear 10% at least.

dom

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Obama to win by a clear 10% at least.

dom
    Lets hope so.

I think 8 years of Bush has been very bad for this world and the Republican continuation of McCain/Palin is not what's needed now

As a non-American, obviously a lot of what goes on in the US does not affect me plus I'm not necessarily as educated as many on the issues, but Obama seems like the best option here to me - young, hard-working, intelligent, with lots of other good people on his team.

And as a world citizen, I would like a US leader who is not so damn ignorant when it comes to world affairs

As for that Sarah Palin yoke... FFS... Looks to me like McCain only picked her as he thought she - a young woman new to the scene - would attract him more votes than the more suitable alternatives, and I wouldn't vote for a candidate who picked a VP he thought could win him the most votes rather than a solid VP. Could you imagine if old McCain got in and then dropped dead... We'd have Ms Palin running the country We've already had a dumb ass fool running the show for nearly a decade... Please no more!!!!

Default Obama boy

Let's see this new Obama boy what he's got in store... yeah everybody now says "he is a nice guy" cause all we can see is his pic next to Bush pic... but I say anybody's pic next to Bush's pic will look wonderful... so le't not get too excited just by the looks, after all it's just a pic all we have about this new Obama boy, and America is more than just pics and advertising, even though everything seems crystal clear thanks to the so called "freedom democracy"?? ... ... ... the sad part of this is that whatever goes on in America affects directly this other part of the world, cause it seems that all people are interested in nowadays is in Hollywoods, cocacola, Nikes, and McDonalds... sad reality, as in many other cases

This Obama boy may end up being a Puppet, or making mistakes, or losing his heart, or betraying himself, or even further being assassinated... whatever happens, who can make a real difference now? YOU.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Spot on hats off to you Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Roryman, yuz should never have given them thare colonials their independence; all they do is f***ing abuse it. I mean what do you expect from a bunch of muck savages who throw a perfectly good consignment of the best Earl Grey Tea overboard and abuse the English language by describing it as a f***ing party.

At least the black guy's ancestors did'nt persecute the red guys. That's something in his favour. As for Sarah Palin, well the world would be a much more safer place if she were one of the nice ladies advertising here and not running for a job that put's her a heart beat away from the nuclear buttons. Ffs, she thinks the world is 6000 years old. Well if the Americans want it to last another 6000 years, send the hockey-mom back to Alaska in some nice sexy lingerie and hopefully, the cold will do for her.

She has one thing and one alone in her favour - she's pretty ahhhh sorry make that two things......she's been to spec savers.

On a more serious note all that Carlos has said is spot on......other than the Earl Grey how do you know it wasn't something less exotic. As for the Red Skins that just appauling to i wonder how many of you know that in Canada with i know is not America as such still have the Totempoll's standing and still live in appauling conditions? Reservations still exist to this day!

I applaud you Carlos and wonder when the day will come that we have a black Prime Minister running your or my country? Not in my life time of that i am sure.
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 04-11-08 at 11:12.

Reviews

Reviews

There isn't much of a choice to make. If they chose McCain it would be the same old Bush administration. There needs to be a change. Obama is the only choice. He's got his work cut out with all the mess Bush left America in. The wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, terrorist threats and the state of the economy. It'll be the most one sided victory in history. I don't even know why people are still asking who'll win. Just to make sure to be sure Obama got the CIA to kill his grandmother. Making it look like natural causes. He was watching Arsenal lose to Stoke at the weekend and thought every underdog has his day. To cover all angles and to get the sympathy vote he killed her off
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default who the fuck cares!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    will mcain beat the odds and become the first candidate with the worst hair to win the election??
    and whats up with the dumb ass signature!!!! your not my daddy, nor are you the daddy of 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the world (maybe even 100%) . ya bleedin twit

Reviews

I can't believe people stayed up to watch the results. It was obvious Obama would win and he won comfortably. I wonder will he be visiting his roots in Monegal Offaly.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast