Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fear in the chat room

Reviews

If Liz broke the rules by naming a client shouldn't the same ban be imposed on Dolly for doing something similar.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    If Liz broke the rules by naming a client shouldn't the same ban be imposed on Dolly for doing something similar.
    Well, Dolly didn't do that on this board. She did it on a blog that was linked to from this board. I did remove the link from this board to the offending blog. I also made it very clear to Dolly on here and via PM that I thought she was wrong to do it and I further asked her to remove it several times. Then the client she named attacked me and started demanding I put the link back as he wanted to be named here etc
    So, I put it down to more Dolly and QPH drama and left it at that.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    It was actually someone else who posted the client's name, but then she joined in and posted it herself several times. Her and the person who posted it in the first place were both banned for 3 days. This is her last chance though. If, when, she comes back, her next ban will be for 3 months if she does something similar again.

She was actually starting to calm down I thought, just before she went on her last rampage. I wonder is she on medication and when it wares off that's when the problems start?
    Well 3 days is something I suppose. She has already been bannrd altogether from IIE site for her Anti-Irish & Racist remarks. I believe she is a deluded woman & the testimonials on her website I believe are false. Please keep her out, its your call though.
    Many thanks Patricia.

Reviews

Default Spunkman

Quote Originally Posted by spunkman View Post
    Well 3 days is something I suppose. She has already been bannrd altogether from IIE site for her Anti-Irish & Racist remarks. I believe she is a deluded woman & the testimonials on her website I believe are false. Please keep her out, its your call though.
    Many thanks Patricia.
    Spunkman, youre showing yourself to be quite a vindictive sort of a charactor. bbj

Default Vindictive????? No!

I dont believe I am a vindictive sort. It just sickens me to hear or read racist remarks of any culture like the Anti-Irish remarks made by a "so called" educated lady.
    I have never held a grudge in my life for that matter........Life is too short.

Reviews

Default oh yes you are vindictive

I dont believe I am a vindictive sort. It just sickens me to hear or read racist remarks of any culture like the Anti-Irish remarks made by a "so called" educated lady.
    I have never held a grudge in my life for that matter........Life is too short.
    well then why cast up something you think happened on another forum a while ago as a prompt for Patricia to ban someone?? vindictive? yes

after your last attempt not so long ago why did you go start a thread to bitch about hot lizzy on IIE? vindictive? yes

you mighten believe you,ve a grudge but your actions certainly show that you do.

bbj

Default Did I start a thread here????

Well if I did start to bitch I was not the only one.
    There is no place on forums like this for racism or bigotry. An educated lady should know this & know better.

Reviews

Well if I did start to bitch I was not the only one.
    There is no place on forums like this for racism or bigotry. An educated lady should know this & know better.
    well ok, you could have been a lot more vindictive than you were and started a thread here too. And no, you werent the only one to bitch, but youre right up there with the leaders.

bbj

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjohn View Post
    well ok, you could have been a lot more vindictive than you were and started a thread here too. And no, you werent the only one to bitch, but youre right up there with the leaders.

Bbj
    do name & shame these leaders johny boy????????????

Default Majority

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

bbj
    You mean of course I was up there with the majority!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast