Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: When I grow up, I want to be....

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I was not trying to offend the girl and just realised I wrote sole instead of soul, I am really Irish just dyslexic. loll

Honestly!!!

Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    No honey, been there done that. Loll

What I mean is, to find the last person (which is more important than those childhood dreams we all dream of when we are young) who I will ever fall in love with, grow old together and live out the rest of my days with, my Mr Right my Mr Nice guy.
    As you will later understand honey, life changes as the years move by and so do we. As the years move on our wants and what we wished or dreamed of in the past change to new dimension.

I married when I was 18 years old and been engaged a few times after that so I have been very lucky in love and still best friends and in contact with them all, even my ex-husband all those years ago. Loll

But I am a bit of a nutter and people that know me would agree but also say I'm a nice nutter at that. Loll so I have even a project in line to find my Mr Right, well once I finish all the other work project I have in the pipe line. Loll so watch this space. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Don't have to explain yourself.
    Just because I didn't use smiley faces or 'loll' seems like you felt that I had a go on you.
    I answered your post since it was directed to me. Exchanging point of views.

Sorry to hear about your mum. Nice to read that you are surrounded by people who love you and you share your happiness with.

It reminds me of coca-cola ad:
    Somewhere over the rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Well you achieved that.
    Meow!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When I was young I wanted to become a sniper! I used to go to bed at night and dream of getting those who pissed me off that day in my sights! These were strangely vivid dreams and I felt empowered by them. Maybe I was just a little coward, afraid of my shadow. Anyway the good news is that I grew out of it......
    Last edited by UB40; 19-03-14 at 22:49.
    Seek and you shall find!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

Hot Olivia (19-03-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

no idea i wanted to be a teenage mutant hero turtle when I was little drifting from college to constructio to farming to factory to fuck knows maybe IT if I get a course

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    When I was young I wanted to become a sniper! I used to go to bed at night and dream of getting those who pissed me off that day in my sights! These were strangely vivid dreams and I felt empowered by them. Maybe I was just a little coward, afraid of my shadow. Anyway the good news is that I grew out of it......
    Your dream childhood my reality ...

I was tried since I was 6 how to use/shoot from different type of guns. Kickboxing for many years mixed with ballet to balance my femininity, strength and concentration. I think my dad was really hoping to have a boy, hahahaha .... Anyway That never killed my dreams of becoming a vet or .... (thing that im working as part time )
    Last edited by Hot Olivia; 19-03-14 at 23:06.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Olivia For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678