Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When I grow up, I want to be....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    A gynecologist I'm still learning.... I love my research but I'm bad at putting it on paper but my practical exams are top class.
    It's often been said that a good gynaecologist could wallpaper a hallway through the letterbox

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-03-14), jacklad3 (19-03-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i wanted to be a nurosurgon but i didnt have the brains lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith69 View Post
    I think I wanted to be a superhero when I was a little boy
    What kind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy H View Post
    You may not have strayed that far as you are still looking after Animals!
    Somewhere over the rainbow.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    i wanted to be a nurosurgon but i didnt have the brains lol
    Try nurusurgeon instead maybe !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter For This Useful Post:

Hot Olivia (18-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Olivia View Post

A Pope.... that's interesting... But why? What inspired you ?
    Divine Inspiration

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

jacklad3 (19-03-14), Rachel Divine (18-03-14)

If you are Irish and you live in Ireland.. Well you already are one :P
    no I think its just you see alot of them hun cus its lonely fecking job thats why

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    When I grow up I just want to be "Me" with a lot more money and have had found my sole partner by then. loll

Happy about who I am! But, well I could be happier if I have money and have met my Mr nice guy sole partner.

Lady Von Teese

So are you saying that was your dream since a little girl ?
    No honey, been there done that. Loll

What I mean is, to find the last person (which is more important than those childhood dreams we all dream of when we are young) who I will ever fall in love with, grow old together and live out the rest of my days with, my Mr Right my Mr Nice guy.
    As you will later understand honey, life changes as the years move by and so do we. As the years move on our wants and what we wished or dreamed of in the past change to new dimension.

I married when I was 18 years old and been engaged a few times after that so I have been very lucky in love and still best friends and in contact with them all, even my ex-husband all those years ago. Loll

But I am a bit of a nutter and people that know me would agree but also say I'm a nice nutter at that. Loll so I have even a project in line to find my Mr Right, well once I finish all the other work project I have in the pipe line. Loll so watch this space. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

jacklad3 (19-03-14)

What I mean is, to find the last person (which is more important than those childhood dreams we all dream of when we are young) who I will ever fall in love with, grow old together and live out the rest of my days with, my Mr Right my Mr Nice guy.
    As you will later understand honey, life changes as the years move by and so do we. As the years move on our wants and what we wished or dreamed of in the past change to new dimension.

I married when I was 18 years old and been engaged a few times after that so I have been very lucky in love and still best friends and in contact with them all, even my ex-husband all those years ago. Loll

But I am a bit of a nutter and people that know me would agree but also say I'm a nice nutter at that. Loll so I have even a project in line to find my Mr Right, well once I finish all the other work project I have in the pipe line. Loll so watch this space. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    What's the Loll for?

Reviews

Lady Von Teese
    Very impressive LVT. Hats off.

What kind ?

Definitely a superhero that can fly.
    I can still remember running around the kitchen with a bathtowel for a cape pretending I could fly.

(probably because it was only yesterday)
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY.......AH F**K IT, I GIVE UP

15. The Following User Says Thank You to johnsmith69 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (18-03-14)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast