Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its all Gooning wrong (Pt2)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question The old saying - "form is temporay - class is perminent"

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    I'm not a gunner fan but I think you should relax about your team. They play super football and at the moment I think their midfield is excellent. Major problem at the moment is a problem defending set pieces. I don't simply mean the Stoke game but they have conceded a few from set pieces. Wenger for all his obvious attribibutes also has some questions to answer. Senderos was to be his replacement for Campbell. Wenger also doesn't seem to want to change the way he wants his team to play even when a horses for courses policy would dictate it. And why didnt he and the club fight to keep Hleb or Flamini in the way Liverpool have done with Gerrard, Utd with Ronaldo of Chelsea with Lampard?

Teams can have bad runs of form and the fans and media go over the top. I can't see Arsenal turning into a bad team overnight. Some people even tipping Villa to get above them this year!!!! Not likely.
    Hi Sky,

You are right, although Gerrard was going to come to Chelsea but he had death threats, bit like someone else which was Rooney......but he had the cojones to leave -

Sure thats not balls and someone just told me that for a giggle - what is your team then Liverpool? I don't think that Lampard wanted to leave to go to a Spanish team as he is a big family man - the reason to go to Spain is that his wife is Spanish and the contract was not sorted. Got all that from someone i know thats an agent cos they wanted him in Italy.

Arsenal will finish in the top 4 i have no doubt about that -hope so for Horny Alec and the Horny Highwayman and my entire family - all Gooners)..... Just the question is where is Hull City going to finish.

Lots of Love to you xxx Lizzy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    I'm not a gunner fan but I think you should relax about your team. They play super football and at the moment I think their midfield is excellent. Major problem at the moment is a problem defending set pieces. I don't simply mean the Stoke game but they have conceded a few from set pieces. Wenger for all his obvious attribibutes also has some questions to answer. Senderos was to be his replacement for Campbell. Wenger also doesn't seem to want to change the way he wants his team to play even when a horses for courses policy would dictate it. And why didnt he and the club fight to keep Hleb or Flamini in the way Liverpool have done with Gerrard, Utd with Ronaldo of Chelsea with Lampard?

Teams can have bad runs of form and the fans and media go over the top. I can't see Arsenal turning into a bad team overnight. Some people even tipping Villa to get above them this year!!!! Not likely.
    No they won't turn into a bad team overnight. Theres too many reat players there.The media do go over the top. They all say it's inexperience. But alot of these players are full internationals, even some of the reserves are in under 21 squads. Either a good defender or defensive midfielder would do the trick. Someone that gets stuck in. I don't think their missing Hleb. He was a great player but theres plenty contenders for that role. Too many soft goals are conceded that's the problem. They should've kept Flamini that is the difference. It's all about wage structure. They won't break the bank for one player. You can say the league is gone but I'll still be supporting them till as normal no matter what happens. Theres still the champions league and every fan would take that. On their day their a match for anyone. If he addresses these defensive problems then hopefully things will work out.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Hull City will finish about 7th or 8th I'd say.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post

YOU HAVE PRIVATE MAIL........... I AGREE 7TH OR 8TH ITS A LONG WAY TO GO YET.

xoxoxo ....................

Reviews

I'd be surprised if they stay that high. Big money will be spent in January. Think of it this way, they are 9 points off relegation with 25 games to go! : Spurs, City, Everton and a few more should move past them. West Brom should have had them beaten after half an hour and somehow got hammered despite having more possession and chances. United could have scored 10 against them

Reviews

Theres not a big difference in points between 3rd and bottom this year. It's alot tighter than other years.

Reviews

Default Ferry cross the Mersey

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hi Sky,

You are right, although Gerrard was going to come to Chelsea but he had death threats, bit like someone else which was Rooney......but he had the cojones to leave -

Sure thats not balls and someone just told me that for a giggle - what is your team then Liverpool? I don't think that Lampard wanted to leave to go to a Spanish team as he is a big family man - the reason to go to Spain is that his wife is Spanish and the contract was not sorted. Got all that from someone i know thats an agent cos they wanted him in Italy.

Arsenal will finish in the top 4 i have no doubt about that -hope so for Horny Alec and the Horny Highwayman and my entire family - all Gooners)..... Just the question is where is Hull City going to finish.

Lots of Love to you xxx Lizzy
    Them thieving scousers and Arrivederci Roma
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Reviews

Liverpool are the luckiest team this season. That was never a penalty. Nice to see Chelsea losing Do you here them on Setanta, Pat Dolan and co. One defeat and theres a crisis. At least it's not only Arsenal that's getting condemned.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Angry Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Liverpool are the luckiest team this season. That was never a penalty. Nice to see Chelsea losing Do you here them on Setanta, Pat Dolan and co. One defeat and theres a crisis. At least it's not only Arsenal that's getting condemned.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW COULD YOU.............

NOW I HOPE YOU LOSE TOMORROW............................

DONEGAL............FUNNY IF THAT WAS YOUR NAME..........T.HEE

Thanks for all your lovely mail you are a sweetie.......... xxx

Just gonna p.m. you something i think that you should know........go read in a minute.

Lizzy

Pat Dolan is a ............................... Maggot !!!

If we beat Scum on Saturday it'll be all sweetness and light again. Its a mad world.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast