Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a new low, please take this seriously

Blog Entries

Default a new low, please take this seriously

human trafficking is repulsive,

but somehow this has hit me harder,

these poor animals cannot speak up, call for help or escape, or share its story after,

if it escapes it cannot go to the police say what happen, name its captor,

its disgusting

to think there people who really do this

actual welling up here, nothing in this industry has disgusted me as much as this

and this is LEGAL

this is a dog who died, after been raped

i wish the worst in life to people like this, fuck jails, if there was a way to inflict them, with MS muscle dystrophy etc, so they will suffer pain, captivity in a bed, suffering, humilation nd slowly rot away, like there rotten hearts

this is real and legal! i wanted to post some pics of the dogs whom died and the torture done there bodies, but wont load, altho graphic nd upsetting, people need to see those pictures, and face what they are, instead of making dog brothel jokes etc, see the harm

sign the petition please,

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/182/4...e-it-illegal-/
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 11-03-14 at 02:18.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

A M I N A (12-03-14), Alyssa Jenkins (11-03-14), Best Before (11-03-14), Cassandra (11-03-14), circumcised guy (11-03-14), Clyde (11-03-14), Deven (11-03-14), Hot Olivia (11-03-14), jacklad3 (11-03-14), jizrag (12-03-14), Justie (11-03-14), mature abby (11-03-14), max california (11-03-14), Melindablondey (11-03-14), nautural bbw (11-03-14), NoBrain2 (11-03-14), Palabra (12-03-14), redforever (11-03-14), ryder (11-03-14), Sexy Fernanda (11-03-14), Shrozinger (14-03-14), Vitruvian (12-03-14), westcorklad (11-03-14), Wolverine (12-03-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post

these poor animals cannot speak up, call for help or escape, or share its story after,

its disgusting

actual welling up here, nothing in this industry has disgusted me as much as this

and this is LEGAL

i wish the worst in life to people like this, fuck jails, if there was a way to inflict them, with MS muscle dystrophy etc, so they will suffer pain, captivity in a bed, suffering, humilation nd slowly rot away, like there rotten hearts

this is real and legal! i wanted to post some pics of the dogs whom died and the torture done there bodies, but wont load, altho graphic nd upsetting, people need to see those pictures, and face what they are, instead of making dog brothel jokes etc, see the harm

Totally agree with you honey, its disgusting!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Unhappy

This is hard reading ! >>> There's a petition at bottom of the page >>>http://www.occupyforanimals.org/anim...l-brothel.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/53...lity-legal.htm

Quickly doing a bit of reading , it appears that now bestiality has been outlawed in Germany , and I think it is also

illegal now in Norway . But to me it is absolutely shocking that there is no EU mandate against this practice.

European Union passing so many (mostly sensible) laws that each member state has to abide by , to me it is

incomprehensible that there is no blanket ban on bestiality , when just by a quick scan of articles ,

it appears that the Denmark issue has been in the media since at least 2006 .

Disgusted and dumbfounded.

** there was also a website for a woman who trains dogs for sexual contact with humans (!!!).

Now that website has been taken down.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Deven (11-03-14), Melindablondey (11-03-14)

its disgusting

and this is LEGAL

I clicked into that........ I had to click back out straight away without reading a word. There's some fucked up people in this world
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I clicked into that........ I had to click back out straight away without reading a word. There's some fucked up people in this world
    Then you better not click on my link.

Graphic. Awful.

But do sign the petition ? X

Last edited by Stephanie; 11-03-14 at 09:40.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Best Before (11-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Then you better not click on my link.

Graphic. Awful.

But do sign the petition ? X

Thanks for the advise Steph, too soon after breakfast.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-03-14)

Reviews

Its makes horrible reading, some very evil people in the world who don't care about anyone or anything.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-03-14), Stephanie (11-03-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    no offence but that attitude is why its continues

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (11-03-14), Stephanie (11-03-14)

I'm not a particularly judgemental person either however this and anything to do with animals or children makes my blood boil. It's disgusting to say the least and I can't see anyone but a sick individual doing this type of thing xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

jacklad3 (12-03-14), Melindablondey (11-03-14), nautural bbw (11-03-14)

Reviews

its disgusting

and this is LEGAL

Done.......
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast