Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some funny pics, anyone?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Think the joke maybe on you...........

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    hehehehehe

OH DEAR DONT YOU REOLISE THAT YOU TO HAVE ABUSED THE COPYRIGHT LAWS.

STILL IT NOW IS THE FAULT OF E-I AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE ONES THAT GET INTO TROUBLE...........

TEE HE........... MARIJAUANA AND THE OTHER NIGHT YOU WERE TELLING ME ALL SORTS OF THINGS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU FANCIED ME TO.........SHAME I THOUGH YOU WERE QUITE NICE EVEN IF A TAD OVER THE TOP........

Reviews

Default aaawwwww come on now liz

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    OH DEAR DONT YOU REOLISE THAT YOU TO HAVE ABUSED THE COPYRIGHT LAWS.

STILL IT NOW IS THE FAULT OF E-I AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE ONES THAT GET INTO TROUBLE...........

TEE HE........... MARIJAUANA AND THE OTHER NIGHT YOU WERE TELLING ME ALL SORTS OF THINGS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU FANCIED ME TO.........SHAME I THOUGH YOU WERE QUITE NICE EVEN IF A TAD OVER THE TOP........
    i was only havin a laugh. its not as if i said anything bad. i just asked what your looking at in the pictures!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Fine with me then remove it i have to report it sorry hun its illegal

i was only havin a laugh. its not as if i said anything bad. i just asked what your looking at in the pictures!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO DELETE IT FINE........I DID REPORT IT THOUGH COS NOW ITS DOWN TO E-I AND IF ITS NOT TAKEN OFF ITS CALLED 'COPYRIGHT LAW' AND UNLESS YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DO SO THEN ITS ILLEGAL.........THEMS THE RULES........

YOU THINK ITS FUNNY BUT ITS E-I THAT WILL BE SPOKEN TO NOT BY ME BUT BY THE PARTIES THAT MAINTAIN MY SITE ETC., ALONG WITH THE FACT THERE ARE PICTURES ABOVE OF DULUX - MCDONALDS AND VARIOUS OTHERS, ALL ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO TAKE THE PICTURES UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNERS OF THE COPYRIGHT........

SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE THE TIME TO GO ONTO THE SITE AND TAKE THE PICTURES AND HERES ME THINKING THAT YOU WERE ONE OF THE NICER LADS ON THIS SITE - LIZ GETS IT WRONG AGAIN.

ITS BEEN REPORTED SORRY.......... ITS OUT OF MY HANDS AND IN SARAH'S/PATTY'S OR WHOEVER DEALS WITH THESE THINGS......... YOUR CALL REMOVE THE POST OR DONT I THINK YOU MAY FIND THAT WHEN IT WAS TAKEN BEFORE THE POST GOT REMOVED DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DO OWN THE COPYRIGHT - READ ON MY SITE.........HOME PAGE, AT THE BOTTOM IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER........ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT OF LIZ HILTON ........ YOU NEED MY PERMISSION AND I DONT GIVE IT...........

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LEFT IT ON BY ACCIDENT BUT READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN - SORRY I REALLY AM.........ITS THE LETTER OF THE LAW AND PATTY KNOWS IT!

Reviews

Default over reacting once again

why do you always get so pissed off. im not going to delete it because it was just a joke.
    all i was said is where you looking at a bird or something. how can you expect people to be nice when you get so angry over such little things that where meant as a joke

Reviews

Thumbs down

ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT OF LIZ HILTON
    I don't mean to butt in but who is Liz Hilton, is she a registered company?? Is she an actual British citizen with a passport or Birth cert in that name?? Cop on to yourself woman, you haven't a leg to stand on ffs. As Patricia said the last time she took your pictures down it was out of courtesy and no more because I’m sure she is well aware of the legalities as the rest of us. Silly woman!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Its the law........and it's not as i see it - its just the law

why do you always get so pissed off. im not going to delete it because it was just a joke.
    all i was said is where you looking at a bird or something. how can you expect people to be nice when you get so angry over such little things that where meant as a joke

A joke then in poor taste........ a pretty bird flying by......is that a joke to - or is it just a joke at someone elses expense that is funny to you.......

Its the way the law works.........dont remove it its e-i that get the wrist smacked - not by me but by the way the law works.........why didn't you say "can i use one of your pictures the one of you wearing the burberry set?" if i said yes then you could, if i said no then you cannot - sorry thats the letter of the law - the other guy took the picture and wrote something on it........that is even more serioius - my pictures are watermarked to - they are not watermarked for nothing - can you see this..........

Its a step to far and this can bring a site into trouble and i think we both know that i will always stick to my guns...........on this I really will - there are enough girls on here that pinch English girls pictures thinking that they can get away with it - trouble is that most of the London girls know and protect each other........bit different on this site there is no compassion or even thought of others feelings on this site not one bit. Don't you think thats very sad, i know i do........ Be assured they will come off....... and hun im not angry at you cos you are just thinking its clever it isnt.......

Thing is Mari, this happens far to many times, which will get this site into bother.

xoxox Lizzy the non touring - copyright queen........

Reviews

[SIZE="2"]A joke then in poor taste........ a pretty bird flying by......is that a joke to - or is it just a joke at someone elses expense that is funny to you...............
    yes that was a joke....... you where lookin up towards the sky in the picture as if you just saw a nice bird flying past

im looking forward to see what you can do about this, thats if you can do anything,

you really are over reacting here, my joke was about you lookin towards the sky in the picture and there was no hidden meaning to it.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up I am a registered co.

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    I don't mean to butt in but who is Liz Hilton, is she a registered company?? Is she an actual British citizen with a passport or Birth cert in that name?? Cop on to yourself woman, you haven't a leg to stand on ffs. As Patricia said the last time she took your pictures down it was out of courtesy and no more because I’m sure she is well aware of the legalities as the rest of us. Silly woman!!

Yes i am a registered company - go check in companies house........Yes she is a British Citizen and yes she does have a birth certificate!!!

Question answered for you...........now i think i do have a leg to stand on even if you do have four paws..........i am not a silly woman - but the laws the law and the law this time is in my favour - i am a registered co.......... i have other businesses..........

Hope you now see that i do own the rights......... and now its not anything to do with the folk that steal and it is stealing without the permission - fully aware of the laws or i wouldnt of written it would i.

I asked nicely i dont think that was wrong - you want to tell me that Dulux, Guiness and the other pictures that are loaded on here are NOT registered co.s......... Most of the girls here don't pay tax I do. Give you my tax details to if you want to go check.

Thanks for writing what you have as she removed them knowing what the results would be and now thank you again for writing this so that the guys know the why's and wherefores - much appreciated. Liz the not so silly girl.........

Reviews

Yes i am a registered company - go check in companies house........Yes she is a British Citizen and yes she does have a birth certificate!!!

Question answered for you...........now i think i do have a leg to stand on even if you do have four paws..........i am not a silly woman - but the laws the law and the law this time is in my favour - i am a registered co.......... i have other businesses..........

Hope you now see that i do own the rights......... and now its not anything to do with the folk that steal and it is stealing without the permission - fully aware of the laws or i wouldnt of written it would i.

I asked nicely i dont think that was wrong - you want to tell me that Dulux, Guiness and the other pictures that are loaded on here are NOT registered co.s......... Most of the girls here don't pay tax I do. Give you my tax details to if you want to go check.

Thanks for writing what you have as she removed them knowing what the results would be and now thank you again for writing this so that the guys know the why's and wherefores - much appreciated. Liz the not so silly girl.........
    Sorry Liz you obviously either missed my point or didn't understand, Liz Hilton is not your real name maybe Elizebeth!! nor is there a company registered in the British Isles as Liz Hilton, I just checked for your supposed company for vat returns (Government Docs are public docs) so you may aswell have put on your site Copyright of whoever wants them!! Silly woman!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Sorry Liz you obviously either missed my point or didn't understand, Liz Hilton is not your real name maybe Elizebeth!! nor is there a company registered in the British Isles as Liz Hilton, I just checked for your supposed company for vat returns (Government Docs are public docs) so you may aswell have put on your site Copyright of whoever wants them!! Silly woman!!

No i don't think you did its closed this time of night sweetie........

You go check tomorrow when they are open - yes there is a companies record of that name and its a registered co..........my company.

Why would you not think that is not my real name??? It is.........family and christian name is mine........I'm sorry. Copyright laws are what they are.......do you actually know the laws.......... I really do, i don't break them is how i know them, along with family that are in the business of being solicitors.

There was a girl that stole my pictures and this is how i know all about the laws concerning the copyright as i took her to court and won.

I am not trying to be a smart arse - there was no permission - to Marijuana i would maybe of given him permission........but the other picture has writing on it transgressing and abusing a picture which is watermarked........you getting the picture so to speak.

I am she..........the registered owner.........companies house will be open tomorrow and you can take a look then ......... tends to be shut at this time of the evening.

Not a smart arse just dont like it when you seem to think that i am the silly one when it would it seem that you are wrong.........Laws the law, end of. L

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast