Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016 qualifying draw

Reviews

On a side note, watching a game in that stadium in Dortmund is on my to do list
    If at first you don't succeed..... don't take up skydiving

Reviews

Elsewhere, Portugal currently losing at home to Albania

Reviews

Scotland having a right go at ze Germans and it's 1-1 now. That would be some result for them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ocred For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Scotland score and now its 1-1 with 22mins left. Can they hold on for a draw? And jst as i write this muller scores again.
    Very poor defending from a corner. Strachan will be hopping mad I'd say

Reviews

Poor Marco Reus gone off injured again.

Reviews

Other game in our group, Poland win 7-0 in Gibraltar (......well Portugal actually)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Germany win 2-1, but a brave performance from scotland. Albania beat portugal 1-0, that was a surprising result. Zilch wont be happy.
    thank fuck a scotland draw would be bad for us , whats with the matches being on a sunday and monday and tuesday ??? they are all over the place and one match and nothing one in october ( the gibralatar game is a training session ) with germany

Reviews

Gilbraltar to beat Ireland,
    You heard it here 1st

Send nudes

Reviews

Very good victory for the Nordies in Hungary! Hopefully their Loyal fans have come to terms with their sectarian hatred and bigotry! I reckon they will qualify from their group, mind you it's a lot easier than ours! England of course get their traditional piss easy group and their toughest game of all V Switzerland away has just resulted in a 2-0 victory for the Sasanachs!
    BTW it was reported on Off The Ball tonight that at one stage much traveled Hodgeson was once offered the Germany job!
    Rather famously O'Neill was interviewed for The England job, which McClaren got, apparently O'Neill did a terrible interview!
    Rodgers to follow Hodgeson!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Very good victory for the Nordies in Hungary! Hopefully their Loyal fans have come to terms with their sectarian hatred and bigotry! I reckon they will qualify from their group, mind you it's a lot easier than ours! England of course get their traditional piss easy group and their toughest game of all V Switzerland away has just resulted in a 2-0 victory for the Sasanachs!
    BTW it was reported on Off The Ball tonight that at one stage much traveled Hodgeson was once offered the Germany job!
    Rather famously O'Neill was interviewed for The England job, which McClaren got, apparently O'Neill did a terrible interview!
    Rodgers to follow Hodgeson!
    Do explain? Since the "Neil Lennon Incident", we have done everything we can to get rid of this element, maybe one or two wankers in the crowd but Windsor Park is a far more welcoming place than it was 12 years ago when Lennon was issued with a death threat by some numpty who doesn't speak for us the fans. If someone in Northern Ireland prefers to support the Republic of Ireland then that's their choice and there is fuck all we can do to get them to support Northern Ireland.

As for the match, we played well, I thought when Hungary scored that was t, same old story, play well, sloppy defending and a defeat. When we equalised I thought, that's it game over play for an away draw but to get the win was just fantastic. Faroe Islands next and we could be going to Athens with 6 points and with Romania winning there, Greece may not be that tough and they are the hardest team in a very boring group.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast