Quote Originally Posted by dollydarling View Post
he always does me proud with his brilliant humour. Hey, where can i catch me one of those guys? And do they bring their own lube, or should i have some ready for when they want a goal? Adult-anal
they are just a hoot.......blinding sense of humour like the mancs - they are from manchester........

There are lots of songs that are sung at games but when the likes of everton or liverpool are playing its usually - who stole my stereo and the likes cos they are supposed thieves.......

Sorry dolly, i know its just the pond that is the great divide but there is a language barrier - also the english sense of humour and the american does not always travel well.

Take care and i would go into more explanation but its not easy to explain - i would add that throughout the country the scousers are seen to be on the dole and dont work - not true just a joke.......but being the folk that they are they take it on the chin. They are great fun people, that is until they fucked up our record yesterday - still had a blinding day out. Xxx

pub crawled and it was a blast - not one drop of blood spilt - was a great day....... Could of been better though!

Take care and i may come to new york around christmas i usually do - catch you there maybe. Ciao for now