Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shower/bathtub ;)

Blog Entries

Default Shower/bathtub ;)

I know showers are mainly necesarely but would think of some other words to describe it?

For me a good pressure hot shower or bathtub can be for me sometimes a moment of inspiration, a moment of discharging bad energy and fill up the good ones,a moment of total relaxation wich opens your mind and body to a level of hornyness

If that is a word for it

So how would you describe this usual shower/bathtube ?

Lol
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    I know showers are mainly necesarely but would think of some other words to describe it?

For me a good pressure hot shower or bathtub can be for me sometimes a moment of inspiration, a moment of discharging bad energy and fill up the good ones,a moment of total relaxation wich opens your mind and body to a level of hornyness

If that is a word for it

Lol
    good for cleaning and can sometimes be a means of torture (if so happens you're in the middle of a shower then suddenly the hot water runs out!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lurker For This Useful Post:

ana massage (09-02-14)

Reviews

If that is a word for it

Lol
    DOWN BOY, DOWN BOY, , I THINK I NEED AN ICE COLD SHOWER MYSELF NOW JUST TO GET THINGS BACK DOWN TO NORMAL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

ana massage (09-02-14)

Reviews

With the right companion, showers are lovely.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

ana massage (09-02-14)

I've never had a shared shower to be honest. I shower every morning and evening, I find it a really relaxing way to start & end the day.

Blog Entries

I never mentioned shared showers
    I meant in general
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastGeeza View Post
    I've never had a shared shower to be honest. I shower every morning and evening, I find it a really relaxing way to start & end the day.
    It's well worth the experience I'd say

Reviews

I always make sure to invest in a really good power shower....it's well worth it.

Have been known to spend 20 minutes waking up under a nice hot power shower. That's all going to change shortly when the new water charges kick in, so please let me indulge for the remaining few months without any negative comments.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

ana massage (09-02-14)

Reviews

If that is a word for it

Lol

What you have just described there is the experience of spending an hour being pampered by your good self Ana.

Reviews

Power shower a wall jets, just can't beat them to massage and relax when you've had a rough day, turn the heat up and full power and you've got a cheap masseuse, even occasionally I give myself a happy ending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast